Customer reviews

Format: Blu-ray|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 January 2017
A stand out coming of age story.

For some reason this film have never got the credit it deserves. I'm glad that it's starting to garner a bit of a cult following but it really needs to be seen by more people.

If you grew up in the 70's or like myself in the 80's-90's then I really think you'll get something from this film (mainly nostalgia). It's fun, sexy, entertaining and most importantly with a film like this, you like the characters.

Give it a go, I doubt you'll regret it.
on 9 March 2015
The product image threw me as I was expecting the Italian cover - so I'm very happy that the edition I got was the English one!
on 19 March 2016
Great movie with an awesome 70s American feel to it
on 14 April 2017
It is good product ,but service it is the best ,
Thank you.
on 5 June 2017
This film gets better the more stoned you are lol I guess you have to have THC to fully enjoy this movie. There is loads of joints smoked in dazed and confused and a lot of conversation during smoking sessions. It's directed at stoners or ex stoners!
on 3 February 2002
I first saw this film, when I was about 15, which i'm guessing was about the same age as the freshman in the film, apologies if I'm wrong, I'm not sure of how exactly american schools work. Basically my friend told me about it and I immediatly wanted to see it.
As soon as that rad orange car rolls into view just as 'sweet emotion' kicks in i knew i was not going to stop watching until the credits rolled. I LOVE this film, that's all I can say, I mean the plot is thin, but the acting and the script, the characters and the soundtrack are all quite simply brilliant. I suppose I identified with it. I knew the characters, granted they weren't american but apart from that, they were the same, I knew O Bannon's and Slaters, Woodersons and Mikes. I guess that was one of the reasons I love this film, not trying to sound pretentious but 'It spoke to me'. Without fail I always watch it when it's on Tv just last night infact it was on and although i alreadly own it on Video and although it was on ludicriously late well 12:35 i still watched it till the end, even if it did mean i only got four hours sleep before work.
On a final note,hopefully it'll come out on Dvd with loads of cool features but just as hopefully maybe I'll marry Gwen Stefani. Neither of these things are likely though.
on 28 March 2017
Spent most of this film being dazed and confused, but mostly just feeling really uncomfortable. I guess this is more for an american audience as we really didn't understand it, guess this is just what happens for american teenagers going up to high school. As a review stated there seems to be no consequences, no police and who cares if you drive while stoned and drunk.
on 23 June 2015
in a word c***
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 March 2014
I enjoyed the fashion in this film but did not really enjoy it that much. To be honest I don't think it was really for my age group. But the soundtrack was great - haven't heard some of these tracks for years. Apparently it is one of my daughter's favourite films.
on 17 May 2017
It's 1976 and the music is ok. The youth of the 1970s have lost the momentum of late 1960s to change the world. Instead they amuse
themselves driving around in cars and getting involved in petty arguments. I suppose it maybe nostalgic to people in their mid 50s.