Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 May 2016
When i first got this album..i was disappointed with it. I found it to be a slow. Quiet and boring listen. BUT

Over the past few years the album has really grown on me.
The tracks are less rock oriented and more ambiance driven. There are less leads and the precution is stripped back. The tracks have some movement bit not alot.

This album os not for everyone and is a musy listen before you buy expecially if you have listened to there first ep and album. Its a big departure. There are eliments of old in here but few and far between.
I find if i feel low this album makes me sit back and think. As i have grown with it i apreceate the mood it sets and love the album.
on 24 May 2014
I have found this to be one of the albums with the most profound effect on me during the last few years, but I hesitate to recommend it to everyone. It is very idiosyncratic and different from their less introspective & drone-like, more uplifting earlier releases. Hence, before you buy this make sure you know what you're getting, especially if you only know e.g. Young Mountain, or else you might end up disappointed. Maybe this is just one of those albums which is either entirely for you - or not at all.
on 12 December 2013
This takes a few listens to wrap you in it's infinite warmth and never has an album been so aptly named. A clear progression from their previous two releases, this band will hopefully never repeat themselves.
on 9 March 2013
My son introduced me to TWDY and I now have a few of their albums. I find this ideal to listen to for when I'm working, the right pace, some great songs but not too intrusive.
on 2 December 2013
Is this the same band that made Young Mountain and the eponymous full length album? I don't understand. This is unlisteneble musical onanism.