on 22 June 2017
Good
on 18 August 2012
Hi. This worked great initially, but I have had it about six months, and maybe used 10-15 times. Mainly when I am using the sat nav on my phone. It may or may not have damaged the cigarette lighter in my car, so causing an electrical fault. My auto electrician has recommended that I don't use it again.
on 13 May 2014
Bought about 6 months ago. This thing did not seem to work when I first attempted to use it but I did not follow it up or tested it with a meter because there were other matters requiring attention and this was not an essential item. Came across it to-day so tried it with a meter and not a flicker.
on 30 December 2012
does exactly what it should,although i found the lead to be a little short.that apart,great value for money and was deliverd quick.
on 4 January 2013
Does what it says on the tin no problem and at a good price - would recommend and buy again
on 14 May 2011
Typical, cheaply made charger. Enough for my needs.
on 14 September 2014
Thank you. Good product. I am very happy with it.
on 21 April 2012
excelent customer service. after an initial fault devloped with the origional product they replaced the item promptly. cannot ask for anything else :)
on 13 December 2011
The charger worked well as expected. Quick delivery and is currently being used for my samsung galaxy s2. All in all, nice, cheap, effective product.
on 3 September 2015