on 23 November 2011
I have just purchased this ring and I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it. The diamonds are very cloudy and very very tiny. The ring has been worn once and looks like a cheap ring from the pound shop. Easily Tarnished and marked. Not worth the money you pay for it. About 1cm wide, 4 very very tiny cloudy diamonds with no sparkle at all. An okay costume ring. Probably suit someone with very tiny fingers. Would recommend this for teenagers.
on 16 October 2012
I really love this ring. Unlike the first reviewer I think the ring looks classy and expensive and have received lots of compliments about it. I love the Hot Diamonds range for its style and would thoroughly recommend this item to anyone. Sure the diamonds are small but I was expecting that so was not disappointed. Would definitely recommend.
on 26 February 2014
I was really pleased with it I know the diamonds are tiny but what do you expect for price I love it it looks really good
on 3 May 2013
Beautiful ring looks really brilliant on and looks lot more
expensive than it was and really love it would
recommend to anyone.
on 14 January 2016
I quite like it, but the silver is a bit heavy looking and the diamonds are miniscule - but it wasn't very expensive so I shouldn't expect 1 carat of diamonds. Pity the silver was so clumpy though.
on 1 March 2016
the diamonds are very milky with not much sparkle. It scratches very easily as well. It starts off looking like a nice enough ring, but within 6 weeks or so it doesn't weather very well.
on 21 January 2012
I bought this as a gift for my sister and she loves it yes the diamonds are small but I new they would be so I wasn't disappointed that was why I chose this one not a single diamond
on 12 October 2014
Superb looking on her finger. Matches earrings and are a beautiful gift - just cos you can.
on 12 September 2014
Good size and weight, looks like a very expensive ring and love the edge detail
on 31 December 2014
Sorted out delivery problem really quick. Love the product it's perfect !!!

See one answered question