on 27 August 2015
Purchased for my daughter's little baby born doll 32cm /12, the nappies came quickly and well packaged in there frilly lily bag. The nappies are well made and easy for my daughter to use, they wash and tumble dry very well. The nappies fit great under popper vest and clothes . My daughter enjoys playing with them and I would recommend this to a friend.
on 10 October 2013
My Little Granddaughter has a weak left arm due to Epilepsy,
she loves playing with her dollies and the Little nappies are
easy for her to cope with in fact she does not realise that by
playing with this product she is having to use her otherwise
forgotten arm and that helps with strengthening her grip.
on 9 April 2015
These are fantastic quality dolls nappies. I brought them for my 3yr olds 17" baby born and they fit perfectly. She has me changing them over a few times a day and they look the same as the day she took them out of the packet. Delivered quickly. Would highly recommend.
on 12 November 2013
Very well made product. Previously bought some clothes for 'Baby Born' that I returned because they were so poorly made(a made in China product). These are good enough quality for a baby to use. Cannot say how much they are enjoyed as it is a Christmas present, but I would be very surprised if they are not loved.
on 4 February 2016
Grandchildren loved them and no more trotting to supermarket to buy 'tiny baby' disposable nappies. So a win win situation, no more expense and no more extra rubbish in the bin.
on 25 February 2017
Excellent, much better than plastic ones. Fits baby annabelle perfectly, well made and quick postage
on 16 July 2016
My little girl loves them. Brought them for baby annabell and the fit. Lots better than the baby annabell ones which only last a couple of days!
on 30 August 2017
Just what my granddaughter wanted.fast delivery
on 10 November 2017
Made well and super fast delivery but perhaps a tad small for most dollies.
on 24 October 2015
You would need to buy these in a size bigger than your doll. My daughters doll fit inside the measurements given. But these do not close or fit it properly.

See one answered question