on 6 March 2013
card looks amazing, my little lad will love this next week. seen other card in shops but the colors on this are brill. and this was cheaper then asda etc...

fast delivery too :-)

on 20 April 2015
Well worth the money
on 7 November 2013
Was having trouble finding a number 3 Fireman Sam card so found this online. A great price and perfect for all little Fireman Sam fans. Although this card DOES NOT have a badge included with it!
on 27 May 2013
Good card that my Fireman Sam obsessed son loved, but I could not let him have the badge as it was an ordinary safety pin badge. In my opinion, not very suitable for toddlers.
on 20 June 2013
I was a bit worried about quality due to the low price but the card arrived quickly and was great, there's even a colouring in picture inside! Great for any budding fireman.
on 28 January 2013
The card was exactly as described, very good quality although the envelope could have been a bit thicker. I would recommend it for any little ones birthday.
on 31 May 2013
The Fireman Sam birthday card I ordered was received very quickly and was of a high quality. I will certainly be using Barcode Bargains in the future!
on 3 December 2012
Perfect card for any Fireman Sam fan.My son will love this.Saves searching the shops and being disappointed.Good quality card & great price
on 7 May 2014
Very good purchase, bought this for my grandson for his birthday was very pleased, speedy delivery. Would purchase again in the future
on 19 May 2014
Lovely card. My son loved it! It made his birthday for him. Fast delivery too. Would recommend to anyone looking at this card.

See one answered question