Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 June 2013
But sometimes.... you should. I have no idea why but I was very fond of Curved Air at the time. Never got to see them and of course there was no such thing as a CD , back then. This particular album I only ever had on a cassette tape which self-destructed as per usual but I had good memories of it and when I saw it on Amazon......
If you like Curved Air , this is nice. It's a bit smoother than some of their output ( a bit like Airborne ) and the band were certainly in good form for this one , as was the estimable Ms Kristina !
Well worth a listen .
on 24 April 2014
Writing this in part to up the star rating as the 1 star review seems to have pressed the wrong button ;)

It is smoother than the earlier records but it is a different band but I would prefer to say more lyrical and sensuous. Day Breaks My Heart is especially gorgeous. Its a more cohesive effort than the follow up Airborne.
on 18 September 2016
Brilliant, but then I find all Curved Air's music unique and captivating as is the history of the many different band members. The one constant leading light is Sonja Kristina and here on Midnight Wire she burns as brightly as ever.
on 23 November 2015
Reliving music from my youth. Everything I expected it to be, Great
on 30 November 2016
Not a bad album
on 2 May 2013
I knew of Curved air many years ago, with he pleasure of Amazon I have now completed a long standing promise to buy some of their CDs. Service has always been good and the cd is brilliant and a major offering from Curved Air.

Cheers