on 1 April 2016
It works! Great if you just want to mount some pictures occasionally, and it stores away neatly in its box. Comes with stanley-type knife for straight (outside) edges and bevel-cutter for the angled inner edges. The bar/holder is marked as a ruler, but only in inches.
on 15 September 2016
Worst money I've ever spent! It has ruined 3 mount boards on me, the blade just will not go through the mounts and cut them properly, they look like I've taken a pair of blunt scissors to them and tried to cut them myself. The blade is so tough to push up through the mount, I was left with a bruise on my thumb for pushing so hard! This is useless to me now, I can't afford to waste more mount board, I will just go back to using a stanley knife, easier & cheaper!
on 12 May 2013
The cutter was delivered promptly and well secured and packaged. The product itself does everything described on the website and so easy to use and great value. it's perfect for my needs.
on 16 February 2016
Bought this to replace a cheaper version - I only wish I had gone for this one in the first place. Cutting mounts is much more accurate due to the blade guide and adjustable depth of cut. the cutter also has very positive location in the ruler guide to ensure a straight cut. Included trimming knife is a bonus.
on 24 August 2016
A word of advice - read the instruction properly before using the bevel cutter - get it the right way round. The results are great. My paintings look so much better when properly mounted and framed. A well designed product, simple and easy to use if you take your time and concentrate!
on 25 March 2016
This works well and is easy to use. Especially pleased that the same blades fit in my 90° mount cutter and mount knife
on 21 June 2016
Everything mentioned in advert is in the box, not used it much yet so may update review once I have