on 27 July 2014
This is pure quality and has made my iPhone way better, I would like to say though although the zoom lens is sturdy and comes with cap protection the case it screws on to is not so sturdy so care is needed as if you break the case the lens is useless also bare in mind my iPhone keeps slowly coming out of the case and on one occasion fell out of the case but managed to catch it in time otherwise this is worth the money
on 21 June 2012
Really nice telephoto lens. Looks good as well. I got this when going to Scotland for a holiday. Needed something for the magnificent landscapes and ended up taking over 2,000 pictures. Well made solid and no artefacts from the lenses. Highly recommended.
on 29 July 2013
I love this little gadget. Be careful screwing the lens on you can easily thread it. I have taken some lovely beach and wild life shots.
on 28 December 2017
Waste of money for the lens. But you may use the tripod.
on 25 June 2014
The product arrived but missing the vital case for the smart phone that allows the lens to be attached and used as intended. Despite several emails back and forth the vendor still has not accepted responsibility for the missing part or agreed to send a replacement part in order rendering the product still unusable.
on 17 August 2013
Gave it to my sister as she kept sending me naff photos of birds in her garden - I know get recognisable ones so have no excuse not to identify them. Nice little gadget.
on 20 December 2013
this was a Xmas gift for my boyfriend and he loves it
the zoom is really good and pictures look awesome
on 15 September 2014
Kids toy
on 2 February 2013
Good value for money, but only if you were expecting a fixed zoom lens. I had assumed it would zoom UP TO 12x but to be fair that wasn't part of the description. 12X is too much to hand hold and more often than not is too much. Too fiddly with tripod - may as well bring my camera as well - was hoping this was the solution !
on 8 March 2015