Customer reviews

Kärcher Window Vac Small Suction Blade - For WV50, WV55, WV60 and WV70
Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change

on 2 May 2015
Very minor Problems with the standard blade on narrow mirrors, pictures, glass and laminate surfaces and window panes, but this has solved that completely. When I removed the standard blade (press the little grey bit on the base and then pull), I was amazed (ashamed!) how dirty it was inside! Having said that, changing the head is fuss free and just clicks into place, and is even lighter to use than with the larger head.
Anyway regarding this useful....no... essential bit of kit to go with my great little Karcher vac...I clean so many new places with the smaller size...and if you are in doubt don't waste time wondering, get it and you won't be sorry. And whilst you are waiting for it to come, have a look inside your Karcher... and clean it!
It arrived promptly, well packaged and when I had fitted it was inspired to do all my windows and stuff! (get a life Jackie!)
By the way, instead of buying special glass cleaner, I use an ordinary spray bottle, filled with very weak cold or hot tea(second use for a used tea bag as long as there is no milk or sugar ) and a couple of DROPS of dishwashing liquid. Shake, Spray, then wipe it on with a clean car wash sponge and 'karcher ' off the suds.. Perfect, shiny and streak free.
on 4 October 2012
We bought the window vac elsewhere, and we are absolutley delighted with it - we have a relatively large house with conservatory and it had always been a painful, lengthy and tiring evolution to do all of the internal windows and - to be brutally honest - not very well! Last weekend, I did all of the inside windows on both floors and all of the ground floor external windows in less than 1 hour. The results are amazing. This new device allows all of the smaller windows (we have quite a few of them as well, mostly in doors) to be done in really quick time as well.

Couple of tips though: do not apply too much pressure, as the rubber squeegees will leave trails. Work reasonably quickly as the device is cordless - once you get into your stride you will be surprised just how quickly this thing works. Remember it is not a cleaner - it is a drier.

I can't believe I have just waxed lyrical about this - Im a bloke. I like rugger and beer........
on 8 January 2015
I bought this at the same time as the main WV50 window vac. The main vac is not heavy, some people have said it is, but I did not find this to be so in my experience. I am a small woman, but the size of this smaller blade made it really easy for me to handle the vac. My 8 year old daughter likes helping me around the home, and was also able to use it without difficulty. I highly recommend buying this, as well as the main device, as not expensive. I use it for interior small panels of glass and mirrors and my kitchen units.
on 25 February 2017
Have the Karcher original and really like it but had difficulty using it to clean smaller panes of glass bought this and have to say its great I use it in the bathroom on the shower door and tiles saves me loads of time and at the price a lot cheaper than the main stores well worth the money
on 4 May 2013
I already had a Karcher with the larger head, and it works brilliantly. We have a number of smaller windows which the large head is too big to clean. This smaller head is just perfect and it extends the use of the window vac. Excellent for windows, tiles, shower screens, steam water, condensation all get removed so quickly and easily. I saw one demonstrated on TV, and I was impressed. But I knew the demonstration was not going to be matched in real life situations, but real use comes close. Real life uses real situations, demonstrations are fixed to ensure they work. This product is great and does not need any rigged demonstrations to show how good it is.
on 29 March 2015
Probably does the job as the big one does very well, however this was on the same page as the WV2 I ordered, so I ordered this and it does not fit. Now I need to order another one.

Poor show on display Amazon, you need to make the fit differences more clear. Even the box it comes in is not sure if it fits the WV2 - it does not, silly design difference by Karcher, nor necessary at all.
on 27 April 2017
As per other reviews - if you have the long blade you don't know how better it could work for you. This one is way more flexible with better suction. I hardly remember when we've last returned to the long blade.
on 10 June 2016
I have a large model but bought this for my narrow garden windows, it is perfect, they are clean in less than 10 minutes. I used to spend half an hour trying to get rid of smears etc, and the Windows never looked clean, the Karcher has changed that and has made life so much easier.
on 1 July 2013
If you have the larger blade then this is a must for those hard to get at windows and the smaller windows. I purchased this extra to my original Karcher window Vac having struggled with the larger blade at times. So glad I did, because it just completes what is an excellent product. If you have not used a Karcher Window Vac then I suggest you try one at the local DIY store if they are doing any demonstrations, you will be amazed and will not look back if you purchase one, this blade and the whole system is an excellent product.
on 22 December 2016
Have some smaller windows where I had to turn the window vac on the side or upside down to do effectively so purchased this to help. It's perfect for smaller windows.
Also use it on the car windscreen and windows internally.