on 2 May 2012
This is a really handy attachment but before I ordered it, I spent some time trying to imagine how small this really would be. This video will give you a feel of the size. Needless to say, it works really well and by virtue of being smaller has even more suction power. I think the two attachments are a must if you already have the Karcher window cleaner.
2828 comments| 314 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 January 2012
Ordered this to enable me to use my window cleaner on some smaller panes on doors in the house. The whole product is superb and I now enjoy cleaning windows! Sent very promptly, very well packaged. If you hate cleaning windows or suffer badly from condensation do not hesitate to get one of these, it works brilliantly, you will love it.
on 2 September 2012
I can't say enough good things about the karcher window cleaner. The smaller head allows me to clean smaller things like my small pane glass doors & small mirrors, even cleaned car windows with it. So easy & no streaks.
on 23 November 2013
Ideal for small panes of glass in my doors. Works well with the spray gadget. Leaves the glass spot free.
on 17 April 2012
I bought this to compliment the blade that came with the Karcher Window vac. It is the perfect tool for doing the smaller glass panels you find in doors etc. I would suggest that anyone buying the Window Vac purchase the smaller blade at the same time as with both blades you can tackle just about every glass panel including glass top tables. Also its great doing the car windows
on 23 November 2013
When I bought Window vac I had this included in the deal. However I recommended the vac to others and they found it fantastic but did not have the small blade, they tried mine and immediately wanted one for themselves.
TOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 13 January 2012
Unless you have only large windows this is essential otherwise with the supplied head it is difficult to clean the smaller windows. With this one you can get right into the corners without leaving streaks.
on 2 March 2012
makes window vac more versitile its a must if you have the large head this small one gets into smaller windows and mirrors
on 20 April 2012
We purchased this product to go with the Karcher Window Vac. as we use it to clear our shower cubicle and it is ideal for the job.
on 27 November 2014
Good idea to have a smaller head for my Georgian windows. I generally do not bother to change to the bigger head for the larger windows. In an old house with lots of condensation on a cold morning, the machine is very effective. I think that there should be an option to buy the entire machine with the smaller head, rather than having to buy it as an extra.