on 22 January 2013
These markers are great, they give a even colour and are very consistent. Each Promarker has a twin tip, one broad tip for applying lots of colour and the fine tip for applying detail. The colours can be blended together (Blender Marker included) to give extra detail.

Colours included in the set are -

Black
Sky Blue
Indigo Blue
Amethyst (purple)
Rose Pink

These markers are great and have many professional and artistic applications. For me they are used for making storyboards and comics and are absolutely fantastic. Highly recommended.

As these are spirit based markers I do recommend some bleed proof paper - Letraset 70g A3 Bleed Proof Marker Pad (50 Sheets)
on 13 December 2015
These are fantastic pens. Take a lot of getting use to but once you nail it you can start producing some absolutely amazing art. The blend so well. Super fast delivery and price is unbeatable. Definetey worth a purchase for any level of artist and they come in such a wide range of colours
review image
on 13 November 2011
I am a card crafter and this is such an amazing product. Wonderful colours that blend easily. No overlap lines. It all but colours the project for you. I would recommend these to anybody.
I bought these markers for my daughter who loves creating anime/manga art. They were very competively priced and we also bought Letraset marker paper to make them bleed proof. They are much cheaper than Copic markers (which seem to be the Holy Grail product!) but my daughter has been delighted with their performance. We purchased them via Amazn from Willen Limited. I am singling this company out for special attention as one of the markers was faulty but when I contacted them via e-mail they immediately sent out a full replacement set free of charge. It's very reassuring to know that if something does go wrong that you have an attentive customer service department to address any concerns.
on 30 January 2012
I am very happy with my purchase of the Promarker pen set. I found they were at a really good price, so very happy having value for money. I have used them in my card making projects and the results are unbelievable, felt pens always showed joins where i coloured over a previous part, where as the promarker shows no joins. Very happy customer and will definitely be ordering the whole range, bit by bit of course.
on 8 March 2016
I bought these for my illustration work on my Fashion Design course at university. I have to say that they were a great way of applying colour however maybe I did not have the technique down to a tee as I could never quite get the grasp of overlaying the colour- but nothing that a youtube tutorial could not solve these days I'm sure!

The two thicknesses were a great addition too!

If you found my review helpful, please do click the button! I would much appreciate your feedback :)
on 13 January 2016
Great for graphic artists, professionals, or those just wanting to elevate their colouring in. These leave a smooth, professional finish, and the two different nibs can be manipulated in a variety of ways to create different looks and fill in areas of various sizes. While the blending pen can take some getting used to, I suggest checking out the wealth of online resources for different ways to use, or just if you need convincing! Would not recommend for children though, these are quality pens and should be treated as such.
on 19 May 2016
Colourful and useful.

I am not an artist but I find that these types of pen are useful for diagrams and I like the brand and I also like to think that, despite having zero artistic talent, I am the next artistic genius
on 31 December 2015
I saw these on Amazon and admired the colour range. I bought these for about £14, which is a good price for 12 markers. This set also came with a free blender, which helps to make the colour more subtle and blend into others. My favourite thing about Letraset is that their markers have two nibs, a thick end for quick application, and a fine end for details. This makes colouring less of a challenge, as you can switch between the two nibs depending on the coverage you want. Overall, great markers!
on 4 November 2012
These were the first pens I brought when I first started crafting after hearing good things about them.

Firstly please note these do bleed through most types of card and paper so make sure you put something under the sheet your working on. I was a bit worried about this at first but having spoken to crafters I found out it wasn't just me and this happens with both Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens.

I love the shape of these pens as it's easy to find which lid you need, the bullet shape for the fine nib, the flat lid for the wide nib. It is also easy to find the colour you need as the barrel of the pen shows the colour.

The pens blend really well too so you get professional looking colouring-in.