Style Name: Mop|Change

on 7 February 2013
Bought this for my laminate kitchen/dining room floor after getting a puppy!!! It is brilliant. It removes muddy paw prints and leaves the wood with a soft lustre with no effort at all. It gets in the most difficult places easily and is so quick to run over the floor every day.
on 7 March 2013
Easy to take mop piece on/off.
Good quality mop piece and washes well in washer.
Very happy with my purchase.
on 24 May 2013
This product is exactly whwhat it says it is and does. I just love it. It is very strong. Good value for money and I have been using it since marck 2013. I would always recommend it to someone
on 3 January 2016
ADDIS Microfibre Flat Mop in Graphite

An excellent value, telescopic flat floor mop with a substantial removable microfibre head, suitable for hardwood, tiled and laminate floors.

The microfibre mop head is machine washable however do not use any conditioner as this reduces the cleaning qualities.

As this mop uses a microfibre cloth for it's head there's no need for using chemicals - just mop with water or dry.

This is ideal for not only cleaning marks on the floor but an excellent dust collector too.

Thoroughly recommended item.
review image review image
on 7 October 2013
This mop is ideal for cleaning or drying floors and with a spare mop head can be very useful. The head twists easily in multi-directions, maybe a bit too easily for some, but that makes getting into corners and small areas much easier.
on 10 January 2013
This mop was annoyingly persistently recommended to me by a good friend. I'm not an ardent mopper of floors but I gave in and ordered one. Its as good as she said. It's simply designed,light, good looking and practical. No pools of water over the floor as you just dampen the mop head and swivel away across the floor, the mop head designed to slip into any angles or corners. Afterwards I just pop the mop head into the washing machine on a quick warm wash and it's ready to go again. The whole process is simplicity itself and entirely painless ! And it arrived well packaged and very quickly. Great mop, great price.
on 13 April 2016
Great Mop. I have to say I'm impressed with this product, it's way better than the Leiftheit model I've been using with wipes. It makes really easy work of cleaning floors. I'm going to purchase a refill head so I can have one that I keep for applying floor cleaner and one that is used for rinsing/dry cleaning. Would recommend.
on 22 September 2013
We have a cheap laminate floor that would bubble up if it got too wet. Now we have a puppy, needed something to keep it clean without soaking it. This is perfect.
on 11 February 2014
The mop works really well on the kitchen and bathroom floors - slides under unit and round obstacles. My only criticism is that taking the mop head off to wash it is a bit complicated and the mop takes ages to dry. However I now remember to put it in the spin dryer and then it's quicker and doesn't drip.
on 19 March 2016
The mop itself is fantastic. However I have had interesting packaging from Amazon before but this takes the grand prize for totally ridiculous! The box was big enough for a person to get inside (yes I proved that one). Such a waste of cardboard. There must have been a better option when it was despatched! Mop is excellent on my wooden floors.
review image review image