Package Quantity: 1|Colour: Orange|Change
Price:£12.99+ Free shipping

on 20 August 2015
Great for my one year old grandson to sit in but was not stable enough for my three year old granddaughter who wanted to sit in it without support but she kept falling in the water. For both kids (sitting in it one at a time) it was fine if an adult kept hold of it all the time, otherwise it just tipped over. Still managed to have lots of fun with it though.
on 9 October 2016
My daughter who is 4 loves floating about on this in our pool
Lasted all summer, not a single puncher!! it was even used by our puppy lol
been put away for next year
review image
on 3 May 2017
Our 2.5 year old daughter loved sitting in this and being pulled around the kids pool. I had to keep blowing it up 2-4 times a day, which after a weeks holiday became pretty annoying. We only used it straight from the box for a 1 week holiday so wouldn't have expected it to keep deflating like that.
on 3 July 2015
Great. Used for 12m old on holiday. He loved it.
on 30 September 2014
Split after two uses in paddling pool
on 17 July 2015
Bought for 10 month old, quite small compared to the picture of the young lad with his mother. But does the job and a good idea in respect of the little see through part. Could not find the right adaptor to use a pump so had to use lungs, 15 minutes of hard lung workout so be prepared.
Very small boat (fine for our 3 year old) which is great fun. As it is small, it is light so it won't eat into your baggage allowance very much at all.

Blow up the inside of the boat first (it's hard to get your mouth around it if you blow up the outside first). There's a valve to blow up the boat floor and another to blow up the remainder of the boat. It only takes about half a breath to blow up the former and 5 breaths to do the latter - it's easy. Therefore I have to say you don't need a pump to blow it up.

I bought a press-on lilo puncture repair kit with mine - saves tears should the unexpected happen. Bestway Heavy Duty Repair Patch x 10 for inflatable toys, pools, lilos etc
on 27 September 2014
Happy with this. met expectations. quality was good. no issues with product.
originally sent me wrong item but they did not hesitate to send me the correct product out with no questions asked!quite impressed with the service as expecting it to be a nightmare!
on 9 May 2015
Fine for a young child (up to 3 I would guess) but pretty useless above the age. I'm using it as a ball pit for my 7month old at the moment until the weather gets better and his big brother can use it in the pool.
on 21 July 2014
Perfect for our ten month old we filled it with water, put it in the uv tent and sat our little man in it with his toys.

See one answered question