Price:£4.31+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 5 June 2012
Does not disappoint smell wise, good old jelly belly. Very sweet bubblegum sent, not too overwhelming.
One star removed as would like this to perhaps come out as a thinner 'mist'/spray then it does but this is nitpicking as otherwise I love it, great to cover up when I've been lazy and had a cigarette in my room rather than outside to keep my flatmates happy.
on 30 May 2014
Yes it's pricey but it smells great and makes me smile every time I get in the car. If you are into car detailing and spend a lot of time cleaning your car then this will give you a little extra something once all the hard cleaning is done.
on 12 February 2014
Ordered the Bubble Gum one after smelling it in a friends car and loving it, parcel arrived today and they had sent Tutti Fruiti! it smells alright, but isn't what I ordered. The invoice sent with it says Bubble Gum too. Slightly disappointed.
on 9 March 2013
The Bubble Gum air freshener does not disappoint. If you are looking for an authentic Bubble Gum smell for around your house, then look no further. The smell is excellent, and the price is fair. The can is smaller than i would hope for, so if you want to use this often, you may need to purchase more. My only real complaint is the smell does not last long, i figure the more you spray the longer it stays, but at the size of the can, it will go fast.

Great product however, worth the purchase, especially if your using it for the car.
on 2 May 2013
The smell fades very quickly as with most jelly belly products, but it gives a nice burst when you want it. Good delivery
on 9 January 2014
Absolutely love this product, my girlie girls love their bedrooms smelling great, thus certainly does the trick !!! Must get some for whole house, better than normal air fresheners, lasting smell.
on 3 September 2014
I love this spray. Can't stop using it. I keep it in my car and just a little bit is really strong and lasts for quite a while. I've used loads of them but bubble gum is definitely my favourite.
on 15 December 2015
This smells so nice, I love it. I just wish it was a bit bigger but saying that im still going to be buying more when this runs out as it smells so nice and lasts quite a while in the car
on 12 December 2012
Nice smell, small and convenient for the car. Lacks strength, needs to last longer meaning using more of the product.
on 23 May 2016
to sweet in its fragrance unlike the jelly belly hang up things which are much better, this does not last either, get Aut Glym Fresh it is much better