on 17 March 2014
It does exactly what it supposed to. It helped me to improve my notes reading. I did not try any of the challenges it suggests but I guess it could be a good fun.

The only problem I found was it sometimes freezes my very old iPhone 3GS. It could be the iPhone thing, though.
on 26 July 2013
I have just purchased this app, and I'm HUGELY disappointed that it doesn't't give you the sound of the note when it appears on the flashcard. It's like showing a child an alphabet flashcard, telling him/her the NAME of the letter, but not the sound/s that letter can make. E.g. This letter is called S and it makes the sound sssss. The fact that these flashcards are on devices equipped with sound makes it a big error in my eyes. If you are learning the names of notes, and where they appear on a musical scale, then to not know how that note sounds when played is illogical to me. Plus it would give the learner another 'handle', to help them remember the name of the note, as they may be able to name it by recognising it aurally! I know it's only 63p, but it's a big loss in my eyes...(and more importantly EARS)!!! MAID MARION.
on 18 February 2013
Being new to music, this method of repetative learning is ideal. I use it all the time and it is really helping me to improve!
on 29 January 2015
On Kindle fire hdx, it works as it should in my profile - that's fine. But in a child's freetime profile it exits immediately, is no use at all.
on 20 July 2014
Really helpful tuition aid.
on 19 November 2014
Really helpful. Thanks
on 31 May 2015
Not particularly good for ease of use. There are better things out there to help to learn to read music.
on 5 April 2016
A waste of time. No opportunities to select the range of notes available. Poor.
on 16 October 2015
Kept me amused in hospital.