on 14 February 2015
I have only got this a couple of days ago and tried it straight away. The concept if very good, although I do not know if it will work for me, but the construction is very bad. I have already got ladders along the heel, where it joins with the leg bit. I am very disappointed because there are similar items on Amazon for a lot less money and I was expecting better quality.I will not be buying again from this seller due to the price, but will be trying the cheaper version which looks identical to these dividers. At least, I wont be wasting my money, and I must add that I am only a size 3 shoe, so it is not because of stretching the socks that this happened. Very annoyed !
4 people found this helpful
on 21 August 2015
These are very comfortable and improve the health of your feet greatly! My work shoes make my feet very tired and these help so much.
on 10 April 2016
Has help in correcting my toes and it doesnt force them so it hurts.. very confortable to wear
on 7 October 2016
It doesn't seem to have straightened anything but am hoping they will keep my toes from any further deterioration
on 10 January 2014
Hard to explain but these have really helped to relax my feet and reduced night cramps almost completely. Highly recommended
5 people found this helpful
on 17 November 2014
I suffered from cramps in my feet every night, but these comfy toes seem to be giving me relief. I put them on at bedtime and wear them during night. So far so good. I would recommend this product.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 September 2014
Bought them for my mum she run a pub and stood up for 10+ hours everyday these really helped her aching feet
on 23 February 2015
one sock fits ok...the other is very skimpy does`nt fit at all well
on 15 October 2017
Ordered for a friend who says they are very good.
on 9 May 2016
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse