on 24 March 2017
Good phone got for a really good price aswell so all in all really happy five stars amazon!!
on 11 August 2012
Excellent phone and for the price is probable the best smartphone on the market that offers everything you need to keep you mobile like Wifi, bluetooth, GPS, music and many more.

My only complaint would be the size of the internal memory which you will find will run out almost immediately and you will have to keep clearing space to make more room. So, although an excellent phone for the price i would suggest going for the Galaxy S which offers over 5GB internal memory capacity which is far more than the ACE and is more than enough especially if you use an external memory SD card as well.
on 7 May 2012
I am so glad that there is a manufacturer out there, unlike Apple, that provides a high quality product for a good price. I considered to buy a used Apple on ebay and this is cheaper than a 3g and brand new. The UI is smooth. The screen is bright and clean and after 6 months of use I have no scratches on the screen. What I was looking for was a good GPS, good sound quality and telephone experience, and the extra web features. This phone has met the mark 100% on these factors. The construction is perfect and it looks fantastic.

I accidentally left the phone outside the house when I was cleaning and the phone got stolen. So I bought another. For the price, I could buy three of these for one iPhone, so my decision was easy.
on 27 November 2011
Nice look and feel to phone,loads of features to play with and fairly easy to navigate.SatNav quite good,but would be better with UK voice.As with other reviews I have to confirm that it eats battery at a very fast rate.Suggest you look on Ebay for a high power battery which gives nearly twice the usage for around £12.This is the one that Samsung should have fitted in the first place!!Hope this helps.
22 Comments| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 June 2014
This needed repair 3 times in as many months. When I tried to get it replaced, the sellers weren't interested in communicating. When I asked for their contact details, with a view to suing them, the owner refused to identify himself, and then put the phone down. If the item was more expensive, and I could spare the time, I'd pursue the vendor through the small claims court and through consumer groups - not least to help other prospective customers.
Obviously,I see others have had a better experience. All I can say is just hope your purchase works - otherwise you have nothing but irritation in store. Amazon should dump this lot and, if I were you, I'd look elsewhere. Avoid.
on 22 February 2013
It took a while to get used to all the available apps etc. having previously only had a very basic pay as you go phone with no extras. It does require frequent charging.
on 15 August 2012
Great phone despit shortish battery life. Only problem is the O2 contract, I did not realise that I had signed up to O2 for 12 months until I tried to change the sim only contrct to another provider. Where is this contract mentioned in the write up for the phone?
on 25 January 2012
This phone is perfect, its a mid-weight 3G smart-phone - which essentially means its got a load of great features without the celebrity price tag.

Great service from amazon and the seller.
on 10 May 2013
Nice and easy to use, camera is simple to operate, good - but not quite as sharp as my old Sony Ericsson Cybershot which is only 3 megapixels
Very easy to type emails etc; I can dictate to it simply by touching the mike icon, the dictation works well and is not just a novelty. GPS works well on the map, overall very pleased that I chose the Galaxy S5830i Ace
on 6 August 2013
It's a good smart phone, except for the battery, which can't hold a charge even for 12 hours, especially if you run any Apps. Be sure to get a high capacity battery to replace the one in the phone. Try e.g. Kinps® Gold 2450mAh High Capacity Battery for Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830.