Customer reviews

on 13 January 2015
Bought for husband, he loves puzzles, disappointed it's too simple. Fine for child though.
on 20 December 2014
Nice little puzzle for one person and game for more than one.
on 21 November 2013
I bought this toy looking for something a bit different to a Rubix cube. Its absolutely brilliant. good quality, good fun, makes you think and above all there is way more than one thing to do with it. Me and the partner still enjoy it now as much as we did a few month back when i bought it. A MUST BUY!!!
on 26 December 2014
We are extremely disappointed in this game. It may work better when played with more than 2 players, but as a two player game, Mathematically it doesn't work - the most usual outcome being a draw. The instructions are inaccurate - eg for the 'snake' game "each player chooses a colour", when actually there are significantly more yellow and red pegs than blue and green, and it is obvious that each player needs to start with the same number of pieces. The page of instructions on how to place the pegs in the cube and take them out again is ridiculous. This 'game' has been cleverly marketed but I am at a loss to understand the positive reviews. We are lovers of games of logic and this is a complete waste of time. 😠
on 18 August 2013
We found this toy fabulous in all areas, fun as well as brain stimulating, our kids sit and play with it for hours on end. a definate must!!
on 30 December 2012
Great stocking fillers for my 3 boys. One of them is playing with it regularly, even shunning the brand new x-Box bought for him and his brother! Educational value requiring concentration and considered thought processes too which makes it a winner in my book!
on 29 November 2012
I bought one for my 3 children and they love it. Keeps them entertained and away from the TV. Gets them thinking logically and encourages sharing and taking turns. I can see this being used for years to come. As they get older and smarter they can try the more difficult games. Love it.
on 18 January 2015
This was a christmas present for my grand-daughter who is 7. It might have been better if she had been a bit older, but she likes it well enough.
on 29 November 2012
I stumbled across the Culica when I was looking for a Rubik's Cube, and thought I would give it a try. It's brilliant. I can't put it down. You can play it on your own or with friends and it's easily stored away too, unlike board games which take up a lot of room.
on 8 July 2011
How nice to give my children something that I don't feel guilty about (along with books). It is a game that can be played around a campfire, dining room table or tossed across a living room to each other, a game that requires logic and strategy joined with a tactility rarely found these days outside a games console controller. Good reasonably priced fun that I would recommend you and the family engage in, and the best thing, it doesn't require batteries :)