on 6 April 2018
one of the best for the money
on 21 November 2011
I bought the cd as it was cheaper than renewing my subscription to Norton, but although it loaded perfectly onto one computer with XL it would not load onto two others with VISTA. I then had to pay another £37 for a Norton technician to sort it out. Next year I will just renew my subscription.
4 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 12 April 2013
I would only use Norton for my P.C. protection. I have never had a single problem. I feel safe with Norton. When I changed my P.C. I spoke to them and they transferred the time I had left from my old P.C. to my new one. They were extremely helpful.
on 23 February 2013
THIS NORTON PRODUCT WAS ADVERTISED AS AN OPEN BOX UNIT AND WORKING. SO WITH THAT IN MIND I PURCHASED IT. ON OPENING THE BOX I NOTICED THAT THE CODE WAS SCRATCHEDAND THE BOX SEEMED AS IF IT HAD BEEN SENT BACK BY ANOTHER PERSON. ANYWAY I LOADED THE DISC THREE TIMES WITH NO SUCCESS. I HAD TO SEND THREE E-MAILS BEFORE THEY RESPONED AND MADE ME A FULL REFUND. MY ADVISE IS TO NEVER BUY AN UNSEALED NORTON BOX.
on 10 March 2013
Well says what it does on the cover, myself and other family members use Norton sercurity, never had a problem with the product. Seller was excellent value for money., so highly recommend seller and also Norton security.
on 28 March 2017
Returned because I thought it would cover one year on at least one device. No quibble money back.
on 19 October 2011
I really like using program, it has more features than the older version. I am sure you will like it more when you start uing it. The most thing i like in it is its toolbar that appears in browsers to save your passwords :)
10 people found this helpful
on 18 August 2017
The norton 360 was used and did not work I was very disappointed but I did receive my money back thank you
on 2 July 2016
Perfect
on 29 May 2015
It is a necessary item. Received and well packed. Thank you