Size: Small 3/4 Years - 117cm|Change

on 26 October 2012
Bought this for my 7 yr old daughter who mad on monster high. She wanted it for her school monster mash. Average Quality as expected but she loved it! Got quick delivery too.
on 25 October 2012
Another costumer was saying there are no sizes information so this is what i can write about after buying the small and large size. The small size it says in the packaging 3 to 4 years old. I would say is more like for a 5 y/o but for us works great, so we will use it for a couple of years. I dont know what size is the medium one, I imagine 6 to 7, because the large one is a 8 to 10 y/o on the big side too. The shipping was really fast no more than 3 or 4 days and I ordered them from Spain.
on 10 October 2012
While I thought that the costume is good value for money, it would be even better if sizing is included in description. I bought large as my daughter is very tall, but was to big for her and waist size does not correspond hight of the costume as extremely large. So skirt was altered at waist and now we just need to wait for another growth spur!
on 30 December 2013
Daughter delighted with this outfit.She was 8 nearly 9 and I bought large, which is a bit big on the top, but I'd rather that than be small. Also the lace sleeves and leggings were good for sizing as they could stretch or not as required.
Don't know how long it will last - white satin effect skirt says can't be washed or ironed but it was quite crushed when arrived so I used a steam iron to get the creases out without actually touching the fabric and that worked fine.
AS regards dessing up for my Monster High fanatic daughter - it was just great !
on 24 December 2012
This was bought as a fancy dress for my 10 year daughter who was beside herself when she revieved it - good quality and just the right size - as it said in the description. Thank you!
Bought for my 10 yr old daughter. I got the 11-12 size large. As other reviewers have already commented, the skirt waistband seems very large but nothing a safety pin won't fix. For full effect you really need the wig which has to be purchased separately. A striking costume.
on 4 November 2015
Skirt very large ...fixed with safety pins. Outfit worn for Halloween parties and halloween night. Outfit needs to be hand washed but arms off top are very easily broken...had to sew white lace back on after one wear and pink dyed the White lace. Having said all that daughter loving this outit and I reccommend wearing pink leggings under the black fish tights it comes with.
on 30 December 2014
Purchased as a gift and it looked great on my niece. She loves it so all good. One thing i will say, my niece is 6 and the skirt was way too short. Would advise purchasing pink leggings and placing the fishnet tights over the leggings. Works well and looks way more decent.
on 2 November 2012
I bought a size large for my 7 year old,the skirt did come up big but i easily altered it.
My daughter was very pleased with this it looked lovely on, with the wig and her face painted she had the perfect halloween winning 2 fancy dress prizes
on 12 November 2014
Lovely outfit that my daughter wanted for Halloween to be her favourite monster high girl only thing that lets it down is lack of a wig ( sold seperate at around £18-25) I also recommend buying a size up as my girl is a quite petite 8 year old and it fitted her with not much room to grow ... Arrived quickly and well packaged