on 13 November 2014
My 4 year is obsessed with Monster High. I bought this for halloween for her. The costume is fab and she looked the part in it. The wig however is awful!! Looked nothing like the smooth hair in the picture. It was matted within minutes and it itched her wee head something awful. The pigtails are placed quite high up compared to the ones in picture. Regardless my wee girl loved it, and enjoyed playing Draculaura, but it is cheap and nasty in my opinion.
on 13 February 2018
Fits my 9yr old daughter well , came in a net to stop tangling , lovely stripey pattern
VINE VOICETOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 November 2013
Bought to complete my daughter's Halloween costume, this was a good fit for her (10 yr old), no complaints about being too hot or itchy. We were able to pin her long hair up under the wig without it gaping. All in all, a great success.
on 7 December 2017
Wig was way too big for my five year old and was completely disheveled and unusable after one wearing
on 22 November 2017
Returned this item as I didn’t realise the outfit I bought also included wig. Great seller.
on 28 October 2017
very well made
on 31 October 2016
didnt fit very well
on 19 March 2016
For a grandchild who loves Monster High, but not given yet.

See one answered question