Customer reviews

The Best of Sisters
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 24 April 2017
Well as I started to read this book I thought it's not going to be as previous Dilly Court books but how wrong could I be! yes I thought it started slow but as I read it suddenly gripped me so much so I barley put it down so thanks Dilly once again now to look for the next one .
on 21 October 2017
It was an ok read, easy but disappointing in places, although I know you were meant to warm to Eliza, I couldn't seem to and I found the change in Daisy a big disappointment.
Worth reading but not the best book I've read.
on 10 June 2017
Great book I couldn't put it down. I find this with every dilly court book as they are all great reading .
on 2 August 2017
As usual Dilly Court has kept me page turning from beginning to end. Excellent storyline compelling reading from the best of authors.
on 24 June 2017
What a fabulous read really enjoyed reading this book from start to finish and have loved reading it great book
on 7 March 2017
Great service, great product, great price, I will definitely buy this again!!
on 16 October 2017
Once Again Dilly Court does not disappoint, enjoyed every minute of it.
on 5 June 2017
I love dilly court books. I really enjoyed this book. 5 stars.
on 25 June 2017
Loved this book and have now passed it on!
on 4 September 2017