Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: DVD|Change

on 12 February 2013
Loved the TV series so much that I had to have the dvd. Marvellously absorbing way everything is deatiled and explained.
on 18 July 2013
Really have enjoyed this series. I have learnt a lot and really enjoyed viewing. I wish there were more episodes
on 26 September 2015
Amazing CGI. Exceptional and all episodes watched with absolute attention from both me and my 5 year old.
on 18 June 2014
Fab series I brought it to play to my young kids when they get older its a fascinating series to keep
on 7 August 2012
Good visual and quality 3D image of the inside of human body. Covers major organs of the body and looks at different cells in the body as well.
on 25 April 2013
This Dvd is very good and I have enjoyed it very much. I brought the Dvd for use in my homeschooling sessions with my Son nearly 11 however may need to use it with him next year when he starts S/School.
on 16 February 2014
I was hoping to learn things from this DVD. However, it's all very basic stuff. If you don't know anything about the human body, ie you didn't take GCSE's or A level in Biology or Human Biology then you might find this interesting.
on 27 November 2014
I want to give this documentary more stars, I really do, but the presenter just gets on my wick!

Very informative, a little too much in some parts!

This is one of those documentaries that you'll watch once and never again!

I would suggest people to watch this, but I wouldn't purchase it!

If someone else had presented this, I might have enjoyed it more! If you've seen this guy before and don't mind his slightly camp and creepy ways, then maybe you'll enjoy this more!
on 12 January 2012
Not yet seen, but being of medical mind and training ...... I am very much looking forward to watching it. I believe the human body is a walking miracle.
on 11 July 2011
THe DVD was dispatched very quickly and arrived in excellent condition. It is good to use as an educational tool