Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 29 December 2015
Only time will tell, but have used them a few times for general gardening. They seem to be well made and built to resist tearing. A much better alternative to a general silicone glove which can't withstand rough jobs.i like the inner/palm coating for use in wetter conditions. The backs are well constructed and I think will be hard wearing. Only over time can you really be sure, but I'm positive at this time after 1 months use.
on 17 August 2015
For the price these are great, mostly waterproof (palm and fingers and some of the back of fingers). They fit great, and are fairly robust.

The gloves give a good grip.

When and if I ruin the pair I purchased, will just buy another pair as they are priced well.
on 16 December 2015
Great for gardening, I would compare the thickness of the rubber to that of a washing-up glove but made of a more durable/gripping material.

Compared thick leather gloves they are lighter, and more flexible and dont get heavy when wet. The backing is not waterproof but porous enough to dry.
on 14 September 2015
These are ideal for bike repair.
I think it's a perfect product for the price, if you don't expect something you can keep for hundreds of usage.
I personally throw them after 5-10 fixing sessions but only to buy another pair :)
on 6 December 2015
I drive a lorry so use these when winding up legs and connecting Suzie's and undoing curtains etc. They are slowly falling apart. I've had them for less than a month. They looked great though and as their quite cheap I guess that's what you get.
on 13 June 2014
Excellent gloves for general work. Rubber grip means you can hold items firmly, yet thin enough to allow good sense of feeling in your fingers. I can even change drill bits whilst wearing them. They even still let me use my smartphone whilst wearing them!
on 29 June 2015
Completely astounding pair of gloves. Baring in mind they're not even £3, I never expected much. I've managed to completely obliterate everything in my overgrown garden with these. Will definitely be buying another pair though, as mine have seen better days.
on 20 October 2014
I have found these gloves to be very durable, flexible, comfortable, not to hot (so not sweaty). I work with wood and was getting painful splinters that got to be a problem. These gloves prevent that problem and save me a lot of skin problems. A good price for durability and comfort.
on 21 August 2015
If you actually plan to work in them, do not bother.
Mine didn't last a week before they were worn out and had rips throughout.
Bad product, probably why they are so cheap
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 May 2016
Expensive for what they are - next time I'd buy the non branded ones and get 9 more pairs for around the same price. Not sure why I didn't to be honest.