on 24 April 2013
This Band was named after 2 bumbling Detectives Thomson and Thompson (notice the difference) from Herge's adventures of TinTin comic strop. Wow. Their best Incarnation was just the 3 of them (from 82-86) and then there was up to 6 of them at one point.'
I had forgotten what a great little combo they were and just how many single hits that they had and of course they are ALL here.

Lies (82) Love on your side (83) We are Detective (83) Hold me Now (83) Doctor Doctor ( their second biggest hit at no3...84) You take me up (84) ..(.their biggest hit No 2 as they never had a number 1 sadly. Sister of Mercy (84) Don't mess with Dr Dream (85) and the catchy "King for a day" (85) which was their last top 30 hit.. they did a few minor hits until 92 and then that was it. Believe that thyey are still together in some form!! Good album and again as I usually say.....Good driving music!! Buy it its pure feel good hand clapping stuff. Recommend
One person found this helpful
on 12 March 2016
thankfully the cd played ok but firstly the cd case was damaged which was disappointing always transfer the cd into a DV+RW case
which fits twice I had to do this cant remember other CD so may be I won't buy anymore CDs from amazon if I get damaged CD cases
Regards
T.N.
on 24 February 2018
At last, finally got the record through download. Two previous attempts at obtaining CDs useless.
on 21 April 2018
there are some decent tunes on this compilation it took me way back to my teenage days
on 3 April 2018
good product sent promptly
on 21 December 2013
I originally listened to the Thomson Twins when I borrowed a cassette from my daughter( I am more a soul fan).

The music still sound OK and when listened to now does not sound dated.

Like a lot of groups from this era they made quite a number of good records then seemed to vanish.
on 26 March 2013
Great album, not one duff track! Even the couple of songs I didn't know are strong. What fantastic songwriters, performers and producers they were! My twelve year old son likes them too! They remind me of that old Cortina Estate I bought from my brother for fifty quid - he'd left a Thompson Twins cassette in the player....
on 27 April 2017
better than expected so many memories.
on 10 November 2013
Grew up in Coventry and watched the Thompson twins regularly at the General woolfe pub. At the ripe old age of 55 I am now reliving my youth all over again, great music and fond memories, great service, speedy delivery, well done.
on 7 August 2015
the Thompson twins, once you listen again you cant get the catchy tunes out of your head, re live those 80's everytime you plug in the head phones