Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 4 March 2014
I bought this due to the fact this version Of the film is not available domestically,so it was a no brainer purchase. Well worth it.
on 17 March 2002
This is a quite different version of the film to the one I had seen on TV and was expecting - the one with the Tangerine Dream soundtrack. I found myself simultaneously disappointed at the much weaker soundtrack and the good scenes that are missing but also enjoying all the new scenes and better dialogue that are included in this version. I ended up wishing there was a cut that had the best of both. On balance I think the Tangerine Dream version is better but this is a worthwhile buy for diehard Legend fans.
on 20 January 2009
absolutely brilliant film. the good verses evil, light against dark theme that runs throughout is excellently played out by all.
on 28 February 2014
The special effects make this grown up fairy story a terrific watch, not for the little kids tho' - baddies are frightening.
on 11 June 2004
I guess this sounds like many other reviews, but the importance of the soundtrack cannot be over-stated. The film version with the Tangerine Dream soundtrack is one of my favourite films, but the Jerry Goldsmith score version is terrible - bad soundtrack, scenes edited out and in. Don't buy the Jerry Goldsmith version - it nearly ruined one of my favourite films. I'm sticking to watching my old VHS copy with the good soundtrack.
on 19 May 2013
For those who love fairytales this is an absolute must. lovely story, lovely setting, rollicking good fun. ageless as well
on 15 September 2013
Anyone who likes early Tom Cruise films will love this fairytale fantasy with Satan and his quest for the unicons power
on 30 March 2013
Good value for money , played well .... ordered it as my daughter loves unicorns and she had seen the film before .
on 26 November 2013
I had seen it on my recommendations list and i thought it looked good and it was have recommended to family
on 28 January 2013
been looking for this dvd for ages loved it yrs ago when it came out still love it today cruise great in it