Colour Name: Assorted Colouers|Change

on 26 October 2015
Brought this watering can for my son when he turned 1 we received the green one, he loved it when I poured the watering can for him as it was too heavy for him to hold when filled.

Now 3 months later he's starting to enjoy it even more, he now pours it on his own and loves to throw it all over the bath and floor thankfully so far it has stayed intact, he especially loves to stand under it like a shower.
on 5 May 2015
This is a lovely little watering can but within 10 minutes my son had thrown it down & a small piece had came off the spout part so it's now more like a hose instead of sprinkling water, I went to tesco & bought a metal one for just £3.50 instead. (Much cheaper & better)
on 19 June 2013
I have had sooo many people ask me where they can get one of these from when they see my little boy with it at the pool. Good quality and has lasted well through much boystrous activity. Moulded as one piece, so can't remove the handle at all, definite plus for me as my son does love to dismantle!! Love that you can see the water as it's see-through.

Best child's watering can I have ever purchased.
on 13 June 2016
Really great and educational to show the water going in and then water level going down as coming out. Easy for little hands to hold due to the double handle. Hard to spill. We use ours as a bath toy.
on 2 January 2015
Granddaughter love to play with it in the bath. Purchased as part of a number of bath playtime items, cups, etc and this complements it well. Good fun watching the water dribble through and also a good shower fun for a little girl who loves water!
on 6 April 2016
Received this today and was disappointed to see that it's badly scratched and marked. Not going to send it back as it's a pressie for my grandson tomorrow - had I not really wanted it for him, I would have done though. Fortunately, he's too young to notice and I'll explain the problem to his parents. It was loose in the postage box, would definitely have benefited from some bubble-wrap at least. Other than that, it does what it says on the can.
on 28 August 2014
Really good for little hands to manage and great luring action. Only complaint is that its small size means the water is all gone within a few seconds, so my advice is to keep a full bucket to hand so your little one can keep filling up.
on 1 November 2015
Its a watering can. You fill it up. You pour the water out of the spout. My youngest loves this sort of bath toy, especially as she sprinkles the water over me, my wife, my other daughter and the bathroom floor.
I originally thought I could use it to wash soap out of hair, but after the 74th fill up and there still being bubbles everywhere, I reverted to pouring it out of the bigger hole at the back.
Great product. Cheap and cheerful
on 31 May 2012
We have just had this a few days but my son seems to like it. It is fairly small so he can carry it himself (he is 15 months), and he can see the water sloshing around inside. He likes to try and water things but seems to mostly get himself wet (which he quite enjoys on a nice hot day). If he sees it he will take it to the tap and wait for us to fill it for him, and it keeps him entertained whilst we do jobs in the garden.
on 23 February 2012
My son loves to watch the water flow out this watering can (ours is green). He tries to do it himself, but at only 12 months he can't quite manage, but I'm sure he will soon, the 2 handles helping him to do it.

See one answered question