on 11 April 2014
This is a handy little unit with nice clear display. It is easy to use. It can be affixed to your fridge door etc by the small built in magnet but I found this to not hold strongly enough (especially with heavy handed children about), and would fairly easily be knocked off onto the hard floor which would likely damage the unit.
I use the built in stand instead which is just as acceptable.
The alarm is audible, but I might have preferred it to be a tad louder.
Overall however, I would recommend the timer unit.
on 21 May 2014
Bought this a few weeks back now. The Timer function is fine, large display, easy to set BUT, and this is a BIG BUT, the Alarm is so feeble I have to have it beside me in the living room even though the serving hatch to the kitchen is right behind where I sit, and I still cannot here it, so after a few spoilt dinners I have to keep it next to me.
To give an Idea, if it is more than a metre away it sounds like my old one which was in the kitchen, if I put it any further away say the other side of the living room, I am unlikely to here it above the Television, and I have a small Living room. Don't buy if you need loud alarm.
on 15 November 2015
My experience with this particular seller is excellent because I mean, my mum likes this brand new digital countdown kitchen timer and I feel the cost of £5.00 is an affordable price in my opinion.

Bye for now.
on 8 February 2014
excellent product, very clear numbers can be seen when not wearing glasses. loud bell and rings until you switch it off.
on 20 May 2015
I've been using this Cooking Timer for over seven months now, and it has never disappointed me. It's loud enough to hear from my bedroom. What more could I ask for in a kitchen timer? Yes I highly recommend this timer to a potential buyer out there. Hey, you won't regret buying it. It gives you time up to 60 mins, and it's so easy to operate.
on 1 January 2014
Bought this as a replacement for my current timer. As things stand it's just what I need. Nice clear display and the alarm is loud enough for my needs.
on 2 October 2013
This is perfect, easy to use. Buzzer is loud. I would recommend this to family and friends. Good value for money
on 12 April 2017
arrived quickly,works well,easy to use,only negative is its not very loud so if i am moving from room to room i take it with me.
on 13 August 2014
My kitchen timer -egg- has been smashed by my little one, so it was time for new one. Nothing flash but good size, I like the larger size numbers as it's crucial not to miss the right time. It is very easy to use and since I bought it I have been timing everything in my kitchen:)
on 3 February 2014
When I received this timer and activated the battery, I was surprised to find that there was no way of switching the unit off except by removing the battery. However, I assume that the drain is so small that no off setting is needed. Otherwise an excellent piece of kit.