on 7 May 2013
I loved them all I cant seem to put them down. :-) cant wait 4 the new one now :-)
on 12 February 2015
Liked it a lot, but I wish Sookie would stop moaning and Eric would grow-up.
on 11 July 2014
Arrived in good time. Good conditions. Can't fault at all, thank you.
on 9 July 2014
Bought as a Christmas Present for nephew he loves these sort of films
on 30 June 2014
I really enjoy this series, another good book from Charlaine Harris
on 26 June 2015
Disappointed .. ..obviously running out of steam at this point.
on 19 June 2012
Dead Reckoning is not the best book in the series, IMO, but it's still quite enjoyable. The previous book was pretty nasty, what with Sookie getting tortured and Claudine dying.This book doesn't do that sort of thing, thankfully. There's plenty of violence, but nothing to ruin your day.
on 25 September 2014
Wonderful read, I loved it, quick delivery, thank-you.
on 16 February 2015
book came within seconds, have read it already.
on 8 May 2011
This is a hard covered book with a surprisingly bright yellow covered compared to the other books in the True Blood series. I think that the book is a different colour because, although the stories are all different, it's hard to tell by the cover if you have already read it or not. I love this series and others by this author, who can do no wrong in my books. I pre-ordered the book because I had to know what would happen next. I got a good price and was dispatched very quickly after release. I read this book in one sitting and thoroughly enjoyed every page of it.