Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime

on 1 October 2013
it is useful for longtime use. and the appearance and color is all my favorite. It is needed for young people.
on 4 July 2011
Came very fast charged up even faster charges my i phone fine when i need it and its not to bulky.
on 10 May 2013
just what I needed for recharginig on the move not too heavy can fit in my backpack or handbag i
on 27 January 2012
unfortunately I didn't read the tin properly when ordering. It simply never occurred to me that something I was buying as a back up power source would need to be connected to the computer to charge - it really needs an AC cable to make it worth it.
on 5 February 2015
Charges my mobile phone four or five times,does I-pads too.
on 3 July 2011
I have bought this very recently under the trial promo offered on this site. The intended use is while
camping without electricity. Home testing has shown it will charge 1iphone and an iPad to 50% which is less than I imagined. However I anticipate it will be useful.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 November 2011
It is a good product and it does the job. However it's quite heavy and quite slow. It charges quicker when the phone is switched off.
on 29 March 2016
Works well.
on 9 November 2012
Hi

Can anybody tell me if this battery pack will charge a iphone5 by any chance ? i dont want to make the mistake in buying one and it doesnt charge like ive done already.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 August 2011
You need to carry too many cable for this product! Once received went and bought something else. You need normal iPhone charge cable for this as well as a different cable to charge it up, so design is pretty poor. Also quite bulky so unless you have a handbag carrying this with iPhone (& cable) will not work. But if you can live with those restrictions is pretty good.

See one answered question