on 3 August 2013
A bit scary to fit as it's a bit big.
Check out the size before you buy.
I set up an Intel board (Intel DZ77GA-70K S1155 Intel Z77 DDR3 ATX) and an i7(3770k) processor. 3.5Ghz runs at 4.2 continuous fine.
This Big Zalman CNPS 11X Extreme Processor Cooler fits in a standard PC box fine.
My memory fits beautifully 'beneath' it - to one side.
(I Can't use liquid cooling system as i don't have room for 120mm fan at rear. Pair of 80mm's only. )
Running CPUID HWMonitor shows surprisingly #cool# statistics. No concerns.
Instructions supplied are easy/moderate to follow. Even for a bit of a novice pc builder like me. I admit I was concerned when this turned up. 'Big' and 'chunky'... will it fit? I need not have worried.
VERY quiet. Impressed. I found good reviews on other sites (quiet solutions sites). I now believe what I read there.
A very adequate non liquid cooling alternative.
on 14 January 2013
I can see the blue glow, so that's nice. It's very big, and needed the back plate to hold it on the board. A bit worrying during assembly but I got away with it. Also, it's very quite and I've never seen high temperatures from my corei7... what more can I say about a CPU cooler?
on 9 December 2012
This is a great cooler, it gets good temps for and air cooler idle around 25 - 30 and around 70 under load (prime 95) on my I7 2600k @4.4GHz the only issue i had with it is that it was really hard to mount which was a surprise but other than that, for and air cooler its very good. quiet when idle but quite loud when under load.
on 16 November 2013
This looks really good when mounted and works well at cooling the processor, but the main advantage (when using this with an LGA 2011 socket motherboard) is that it doesn't obstruct any of the ram sockets, thus allowing you to use whatever ram you wish.

Very happy with delivery speed and item in general.
on 1 March 2014
Bought this cooler and running a 6300 FX at 4.2 on stock voltage with total stability. It was a fiddle to get mounted as I didn't want to take my mainboard out of my case but would be pretty easy to deal with on a new build.

It really isn't that quiet when under load, but if you use headphones when you game like me that doesn't matter that much.

It's big, but manages to look good without being garish. Comes with a full tube of thermal paste so no need to buy separately (like I did).
on 8 October 2013
I bought one of these to replace a failing Corsair H60 cooler, and I couldn't be happier. It's a bit large, but it's a pretty neat design which cools effectively without being loud.

I have this fitted over an i5 2500k running at 4.2GHz. It could most likely handle it up to 4.5GHz but I have no need to overclock it that high at the moment.

Plus it looks pretty impressive; I've not seen any other coolers with the angled heatsinks used in this one.
on 20 December 2015
Gives a good blue color to my motherboard. Its silent and keeps CPU cool
on 9 April 2015
Awful to instal for FM2+ socket the screws are a joke
on 26 August 2014
VERY GOOD
on 30 April 2013
i am very disappointed with this product, wouldn't screw in my motherboard as it seems as i got sent the wrong bits for it and it has bits missing also has broke my processor its good i had one handy but still not pleased as i had to spend nearly £45 on this fan now im going to fork out another £120 just for a new processor and fan I AM NOT HAPPY AT ALL!!! this fan has ruined my day.