on 14 January 2014
There's not so much to say, apart that is good quality made, samsung is always warranty of good stuff, it works also on other non-samsung products capatible with the USB HOST or OTG.
I bought it for my father's Sony Experia Z, he has been able to download pictures from his camera and connect keyboard and mouse...suggested
on 12 January 2012
It's a genuine Samsung part which works flawlessly - Ok the price tag is somewhat elevated but still worth every buck due to the superior build quality compared to some of the cheeper cables round here. A+++++
on 8 December 2012
I use this in conjunction with a USB dac / headphone amp and it works just great with my galaxy s3. Love it...
on 28 October 2012
Ok so I did some checking into this first before buying this one. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 (i9300), running samsung based custom Jelly Bean rom. make sure this is intended to work on your device before ordering.

So the delivery wasnt too long - I think it was 6 days (free delivery). I'm unsure of if it is official or not, but it certainly looks the part. The connection can be a little stiff, but if you intent to plug something heavy in, I guess thats a good idea... It worked perfectly on my phone, I tried my PC's mouse and keyboard (mouse has a wireless dongle thing & keyboard is wired) they work great! I have tried using the mouse to play max payne on my mobile and my shooting accuracy has gone through the roof (as if i was playing on a pc) I love this adapter! got an SGS3? get one.

The only negative comment I have, is that while a tight connection is kinda good, I rushly pulled out the mouse dongle one day, and part of it stayed in the adapter! :/ I had to use tweezers to pull it out. This could easily be a cheap mouse dongle, BUT I've never had it do that to me b4 on my pc usb ports. Well worth the buy anyway.
on 10 August 2013
There are other similar and cheaper products on the market but this is a quality product. The cable is soft but durable, USB thumb drives fit in the socket like a glove and the micro USB connects to my phone with a satisfying and re-assuring click. It is mainly designed for connecting USB printers (according to the packaging and leaflet inside) but I have used it to connect USB thumb drives and external hard drives (USB 2.0). I have still to try to connect a USB 3.0 external hard drive and see how that performs. I played Full HD 1080p movies from a thumb drive and they play without a glitch or buffering or any issues at all. Very happy with the product and I would buy again and definetely recommend it, it's well worth the extra cash!!
on 28 March 2012
Rather expensive - and quite underwhelming when you first see it in it's little package, but as soon as you plug it in (in my case into my Galaxy Note) you realise how useful it is.

I've managed to use USB Hubs, a printer, and a USB flashdrive with it so far and all worked flawlessly.
on 1 December 2011
When you shop from Amazon directly it is always a good experience. This cable is simple, nothing interesting to add. It is a cable for USB Host enabled phone, it feels premium so it may not worth the money since you can find cheaper cables but this one is premium.
I gived 4 stars instead of 5 just because it is expensive.
on 19 April 2012
This adaptor lets you use USB sticks and external USB hard drives as extra storage, which can be very useful for transferring files in an emergency. It's worth having one in your bag just in case.
on 28 February 2013
Never come across a genuine Samsung product that was not packaged in Samsung marked packaging - this item wasn't. My Samsung Note 2 and S3 both detect this as a USB device for about 2-3 seconds, then nothing.

Looking in the end of the connector the pins look very poor quality and the fit is not good.

Save your money, buy one of the cheaper cables - which I already have (this was a second item for my wife. Thought I'd buy her a genuine item!

Surprised how many fake items are no appearing on Amazon - not much better than eBay really.
on 23 May 2014
Hi,
I ordered USB Connector and it arrived on time, so I was very happy with delivery. Unfortunately I only got opportunity to try it last night for the first time and it didn't work. I will look to return this cable in the coming days.

Regards