Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 19 March 2011
Sacred Network is a book about how ley lines affect and interact with human consciousness. Chris Hardy shares much of her personal research which makes this book a diary about human consciousness expansion. I really enjoyed the sections on the city of Paris. Her description of Paris's sacred geometry is one of the best explanations of the purpose of the Glass Pyramid in the Louvre's courtyard I've heard. It finally makes sense to me why the pyramid is there.

I have the tarot deck, Tarot de Paris. This tarot is a visionary journey through Paris as a city of light. Chris Hardy's book gives a glimpse into the sacred geometry which is the foundation of Paris as a city of light. I intend to read and re-read this book so I can deepen my understanding of sacred geometry and its relation to consciousness. This deepening will help me increase my skill as a tarot reader with the Tarot de Paris tarot deck.
on 8 May 2015
Everything as expected, Excellent choice, great purchase.
on 14 December 2014