on 21 April 2012
The item came on time, works but is not nearly sufficient for the job we need. Our unit does not come close to the range claimed in the instruction manual (5 metres if I remember correctly). It is not powerful enough for our rooms but would be fine for very small spaces. We have ordered 3 different, much stronger units for larger rooms. The problem is noticeable in that when you stand directly over the unit you can get that ioniser ozone smell but it never permeates the room - i.e. you don't get that fresh room feeling walking in even when the unit has been on continuously for days. I would not buy it again.
on 22 March 2015
Neat, simple, smart design.
Easy to clean and does the job, judging by how much dust collects round it.
I'm not too keen on the orange light on the top. It's too bright in the bedroom at night for me. You can always tell if it's on, anyway, because the pins make a fizzing noise if you put your finger near. But some black tape covers that easily.
on 3 February 2014
It seems to work, although I expected something larger for the money. The shape is nice of course, though it does look and feel like the plastic it is, also being quite light in weight. The shape is what sells it and I am sure that many others are probably more efficient for the money.
on 21 January 2014
This item is really small. I cannot rate its' efficiency as it was clearly not working. Whether this was due to the quality of the item itself, or the poor packaging (box in a plastic bag all the way to Germany) will never be known. The moral of the story is 'you get what you pay for'. The Company were really polite and efficient in dealing with it and giving me a refund, so sticky Gold star there.
on 3 December 2013
I am very pleased with this product and would recommend it. It was securely packaged and delivered within the time scale
on 6 December 2013
does what it said it did highly delighted very cost effective reconmend them to my family and friends thank you