Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change

on 13 March 2015
A really lovely selection of tarts. Every order will vary, but to give you an example, I received:

Lilac blossoms
Pink hibiscus
Wedding day
A child's wish
on 28 January 2016
I first bought Yankee candle tarts by mistake, thinking they were regular candles. When I opened them and found I couldn't light them, I decided to buy a burner and try them anyway. I'd never have knowingly bought anything like this but I am glad I made this mistake.

The smell is amazing - not overly chemical or artificial, unlike many other scented candles. They're saying that the burning time is about 8 hours, but mine have lasted over 12 hours (spread over four sessions of 3 hours).

The only down point for me about yankee candle tarts in general: they aren't overly easy to unwrap and the wax tends to crumble a bit on the surface - then the small bits stick to your fingers, which makes it a tad messy.

About this particular mix, I had a slight disappointment for the following reasons:
- It seems like the concept of it is to be sent 10 random floral tarts. I'd have preferred to see a list and to know in advance which ones were in the package (or better still, to be able to choose). I was hoping to get a Lilac Blossom one - my favourite flower, and incidentally, the only scent visible on the presentation picture. But no luck there!
- In the same spirit, I would have loved it if the seller offered the option of buying packs of 5 or 10 tarts of a specific scent.

But overall I'm very satisfied, the package arrived before the due date, was well-wrapped and protected, and the tarts I did get seem to smell lovely.
on 6 January 2017
Lovely selection of fragrances :black plum blossom, champaca blossom, madagascan orchid, fresh cut roses, true rose, white gardenia, midnight jasmine, lavender, garden sweet pea and verbena. As I opened the box they came in the perfume was delicious. A very economical way to buy Yankee tartlets as they work out at under £1 each.
on 20 January 2017
Not bad - but some were not floral at all, more wintry type aromas (I suppose the company wanted to get rid of them!). They arrived loose in an envelope and a couple of the wrappers were torn and the candle far from perfect. Would not buy again.
on 14 March 2014
I am sitting here enjoying the subtle scents of the Yankee Candle Wax Tarts. I am very pleased with the product, which was delivered quickly and well packaged.

I have tried all sorts of "air fresheners" from automatic sprays to plug ins. The Candles and Wax Tarts give a lovely scent and a welcoming atmosphere.

I will be shopping for these again!
on 20 January 2017
For some reason I had fruity ones in the mix which I can't stand. This was surely floral only?
on 14 December 2016
Only one I didn't like in the package which is lavender but this is a personal thing and also husband hates lavender. All the other scents are amazing and the melts last a long time though I'm on my last one. Christmas soon and I have been dropping hints so will be able to try more different scents. A good variety of classic and more unique scents. Very relaxing and our home smells lovely.
on 3 April 2017
Just received. More than Floral selection it is a Fruit selection. They are good but they are not what I choose.
on 18 April 2017
Fantastic product. the variety of smells that came in the package were brilliant. They lasted a while unlike other cheaper products that I have tried. would highly recommend.
on 25 February 2017
Good variety, smell nice, what more can I say?

See one answered question