Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 12 March 2013
Decided to try a classic that I hadn't read. This is ok to pick up between other reads. I am sure as you get into it, you will enjoy it
on 24 April 2013
After hearing positive reviews regarding this book I decided to read it. I have to admit that the only reason I finished the book was because I was sure there would be something else in the story. As an avid reader of anne's sister charlotte I have to admit I expected more and was disapointed with the story line.
on 3 March 2017
did not enjoy
on 22 June 2013
I enjoyed the language used by the writer and reading it on my kindle enabled me to understand the meanings when i was a bit lost
on 3 December 2016
It was with endurance that I managed to finish this over descriptive story of Victorian society and finally required love
on 7 June 2013
Re reading after many years, still a good read if you like the Bronte books or books set around this period
on 1 August 2013
I enjoyed it, but felt that it focused a bit too much on morality. But then, I guess that was the point.
on 29 April 2013
I read it and it was ok but not something I would normally read, a bit bland and uninteresting .
on 22 January 2015