Customer reviews

on 10 June 2014
I like this the least of the TP but am rereading it so thought I should start at the beginning. Some nice bits like the casual closedness of his family which sets the scene for the exploration of class. NIce to have it on my Nexus (especially as I have a dictionary on it too and it's v quick to check a doubtful word.
2 people found this helpful
on 22 March 2017
Excellent. In French only
on 16 April 2014
Very pleased with the kindle version of A la recherche du Temps perdu. What I really appreciated is how quickly it has been and the no fuss way of payment.
on 11 December 2015
excellent
on 13 October 2015
very good
on 23 April 2012
Read or re-read all the great classics - the layout is basic but the content is fine. Sometimes the downloaded book does not appear immediately - close Kindle then repopen, and it's there.
One person found this helpful
on 7 November 2013
I have reserved a grass hut on a Thai island to read this book with care and attention, as its fame is well-known to all. I hope there is a bar nearby, as it is renowned for its great deepness, and one could built up a great thirst ploughing through it. Also it will be hot, the island, of course, not the book.
4 people found this helpful
on 18 October 2011
I was impressed with the quality of the book, the reasonable price and the speed of delivery. Very good service overall!
2 people found this helpful