Customer reviews

6,329

on 12 November 2016
Angel wings yankee candle large jar is going to be my this years Christmas fragrance, I bought one as a presant and liked it so much got one for myself. love Yankee candles wont buy any other type. Angel wings has a soft vanilla type fragrance love it.
on 14 October 2015
I smelt this in a garden centre and loved it, but bought it from Amazon because it was much cheaper. It arrived undamaged as it was carefully packaged. If you like sweet dessert smells then you will like this. It is very inviting and homely....could help sell a house possibly?!
on 28 March 2016
The smell reminds me of warm evenings in front of the fire at my parent's house and I find it so comforting to burn after a long cold day at Uni. Was packed well, arrived in good condition. Just wish it wasn't just a seasonal scent!
on 25 October 2016
Personally I've never tried this candle before I purchased it from Amazon directly so I thought for the price I would give it a go this Holiday season; I started burning it two weeks ago and I have to say the smell is rather strong (not over powering but pleasantly strong). I would describe it myself as a "warm smell" which ideally is good to burn around December - early January. I plan on buying one for next Christmas if this candle is finished by then. I would recommend it !
on 11 June 2017
I didn't really find the smell strong enough. I've used the wax tarts in a burner before and they've been much stronger. I chose the candle as I thought it would be easier to switch between scents when I fancied a change. However, I think I'll stick to the wax melts in future.
on 23 November 2016
This one is amazing love the smell I burn three and I've got a melt going Always get compliments from people that walk into the house
review image
on 12 June 2017
I absolutely love this candle! It smells incredible and the smell lasts for ages after the candle has burnt. Very good throw absolutely lovely. I've had it burning for quite a few days mainly in the morning now my kids love this smell just before breakfast . Great value strongly recommended back to cupboard and out my summer yankee candles.
Always by from Amazon I am yet to receive a broken candle as always fast delivery and carefully packaged.
on 17 July 2016
Gorgeous smelling Black Coconut Yankee Candle. I brought the Large jar for my friend for her birthday as it is her favourite Yankee Candle and she was over the moon. This price was a lot cheaper than i have ever seen this in the shops so to find it on Amazon and get it delivered to my door without having to hunt the shops was brilliant. She also said that it was excellent quality as it had oils inside that you could see through the glass so it would pool perfectly (whatever that means) Very Happy customer!!
on 17 December 2016
Have had this candle before and bought another this Christmas. It's super strong and delicious! A gingerbread smell, warm cosy and perfect for the festive season. Had tried the Christmas eve one which is disappointingly lacking in fragrance, this one easily fills a room with its gorgeous scent!
on 19 September 2017
My favourite Yankee fragrance by far. Evoking those cosy Autumnal/Wintery fragrances that make you just want to cosy up under
a blanket and hibernate until spring. Warming, homely, a hint of baking going on (cinnamon is in there somewhere I'm sure)
Just a lovely fragrance which reminds me of my favourite season which is Autumn, at any time of year. The large jars seem to
last forever and I Just Love it.