• Customer reviews

on 4 November 2015
Very well packaged in air sac & box.
The candle doesn't smell like a bounty bar type coconut smell if that's what you're after. It's still a nice smell though & seems to spread throughout the house after 1-2 hours of lighting. Never had/smelt a black coconut so can't confirm on authenticity of smell.
on 10 December 2016
My missus loved it. It has burnt for a long, long time and gives off a very pleasant and not over powering scent.

You can still smell it in the room a few days later which is no bad thing.
on 18 July 2016
I purchased as a Christmas gift for my Mother in Law who loves Yankee Candles. I am always hesitate about purchasing a new fragrance online in case it isn't nice when it arrives; however this was a lovely citrus fragrance, not overpowering, and was well received.

As with other large jar candles, so far this is burning well, and evenly down the jar.
on 27 March 2017
Oh wow! This smells SO good! Exactly like a tarte tatin. Only bad thing is that it makes me want a tarte tatin so I guess that's what's for dessert tonight!
on 19 December 2016
This is one I find hard to get and I love it so much, my cat did singe its tail which spoiled the lovely aroma just a tad, but i cant blame the candle for that
on 2 April 2016
Arrived very quickly and was well packaged. Because I have two Yankee Candle Jars at home I have anticipated this being the same size as those, so it was a surprise that it is tiny. However it is the receivers favourite in Yankee Melts so the candle regardless of its size will be enjoyed. It is now wrapped and counting down the days to the giving/receiving. You can't beat Yankee for quality.
on 13 November 2016
Reminds me of a snow filled night!!! wonderful fragrance and looks so pretty in its white jar. Again I have bought some for presents and stocking fillers for my two teenage granddaughters. Highly recommended.
on 6 January 2017
The product arrived very safely packaged so the glasswear remained in mint condition. The hardware is compltely sturdy and of very high quality - it probably wouldn't break if dropped from a small height.

The smell of the candle is delicious especially around the winter months and the wax burns very smoothly and evenly, leaving no product left behind around the jar.
on 3 May 2017
I'm not sure if this is a genuine candle. Everyone I know always talks about how strong the smell is but this one hardly smells at all. When you can smell it, it's nice, but you have to stick your nose in it to get any smell off it. Also, the wax goes all weird after it dries.
on 9 September 2017
Arrived all in one peice, no problems with delivery. I don't know if its how Yankee candles are produced now or if this was old stock but barely any scent when burning and very uneven burn results with the wax pooling unevenly. I suspect its how they're produced now as have had the same problem with a non Amazon bought Yankee. A bit dissapointing as I've loved this candle brand for years!
In contrast bought a large village candle- total opposite. Masses of scent and even burn. So only 3 stars- 2 deducted for virtually no burn scent and uneven burn.