Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£11.99

on 9 January 2013
I have read the Secret and to be honest prefered it to this book, I don't think there's much more in this book, it's just an excuse to get more money on the back of the Secret.
on 23 February 2015
Nearly finished, awesome book so far
on 1 December 2014
No matter what walk of life you a from, you and you alone have the power to change your life in the most amazing way. You create you love your life make it amazing for you.
on 22 February 2013
Have read the magic and secret by the same author and the power has also been a good inspirational book, its good to dip in and out of, and have now read a couple of times
on 27 October 2013
It's a simplistic overview on positive thinking & how our happiness determines our fortuitous outcomes. A good reminder to have in the house to look at from time to time.
on 6 March 2011
I won an audio version from Amazon.com, however when listening to it, it was so good, so many things I wanted to take note, that I decided to buy the hardcopy. We find where we have been doing right, and why things haven't been well for a time. We learn how to change it, how to deliberate create the results we want. I have since buying audio and hardcopies to give to friends and colleagues. Totally recommend it.
on 26 October 2016
Product and delivery time perfect!
on 30 August 2014
interesting and knowledgeable book
on 20 February 2013
Luv this book, it enforces what The Secret has already told you but I think in a clearer way. Would recommend to anyone needing a wee bit of confidence in their lives.
on 15 March 2014
This is an amazing book.. have the secret as well but they are both different in my opinion. If your going through a crappy time in life id recommend giving this a read