Customer reviews

on 21 December 2012
I bought a Sony KDL40EX723BU from Amazon at a bargain £499 earlier this summer and have just decided to buy 2 sets of these glasses to be able to use the 3D feature on my TV. The effect is simply stunning, i cant recommend these highly enough. I changed my Sky HD subscription just last night so we could get access to the 3D content and its well worth the extra £8 per month they are charging me for SKY 3D and the movie pack. The Sony KDL40EX723BU TV is situated on our bedroom wall but i'm that impressed at the 3D effect i'm thinking of changing it with the TV downstairs in the lounge and ordering another 2 pairs of these for our 2 kids, the 2 of them have now taken over our bedroom! The 3D effect is similar to Imax at the cinema which is incredible in the home. Highly recommended!
on 5 January 2014
I bought these a couple of days after buying a cheaper generic pair. The generic ones are much, much better. These premium Sony ones - when used with a brand new Sony TV - are unreliable. The would switch off periodically, unless I leaned forward in my seat. They didn't make for comfortable viewing. Not impressed at all.
on 26 April 2017
Unimpressed
on 4 February 2015
Ordered these as extra pair but compared to the ones already owned, these glasses were big and bulky and were not a very comfortable fit. The instructions to set product up were no help as all instructions in chinese only. Very disappointed as description is misleading, written as if they are compatible with all Sony 3d tvs but there are so many different series and models. More information needed for buyers to let them know about compatability with model numbers.
on 6 July 2014
I thought they would work with my Sony TV but they don't. Need to check compatibility before purchasing
on 29 December 2012
thank you a very good price.
I have used other glasses but' found these work the best and are so comfortable .
arrived in the post with in 2 days .
on 5 September 2015
Faulty straight out of the box!
on 14 May 2017
Very happy
on 10 June 2014
working perfect on my KDL55hx853
nice quick charge and long lasting power
good quality for the price will be getting another pair end of mth
on 13 April 2013
This is much better quality than previous Sony glasses.

Lighter more comfy good choice! Price was very good as well so if you need Glasses go for them!