on 23 November 2017
Good to have when they give us a bonus for topping up. Shame that the promotional "bonus" has a deadline on it and one will not know where to look for the promo "banner" or where the promo bonus has gone to if one have not done it before.
on 27 February 2018
Got this free when I topped up, bought something with it, item was faulty, returned the item so Amazon didnt refund this eGift. Harsh.
on 8 January 2018
Bought for friend
It was already said to have been redeemed
Amazon couldn't tell who by
on 4 March 2018
Bought it, and when the recipient tried to use the gift it had said it had already been claimed. Rang amazon to be told, they can’t tell me who had got the gift voucher and they’ll look into it. That was a month ago and I heard nothing. Luckily they credited the gift recipients account so I didn’t loose out. However I wanted to know how anyone could get those details.
on 29 January 2018
I often use Amazon gift vouchers, to send presents to distant relatives and friends. You don't then have to risk money in a card through the post (send the card though) or buy a gift card that can also potentially be stolen in the mail or be for a shop that goes under *cough* BHS!
Easy to use (just need their Amazon registered email) and looking at Amazon's share price, unlikely to be an issue with bankruptcy in the near future.
on 12 March 2018
As has previously been mentioned. Don’t use share via messaging option. Messaging isn’t secure and my brothers birthday voucher was somehow intercepted and stolen. Amazon don’t want to know and think it’s not their problem.

Claim back through your bank if you’ve been done. Non receipt of goods consumer credit act 1974 section 75.
on 17 January 2018
If I could give it 0 stars I would. Sent this to my brother via Facebook messenger and it said it had already been redeemed when he tried to use it. This has happened twice now.
on 10 January 2018
Gift card was redeemed by someone other than the intended recipient. Customer service would not tell me who redeemed but offered to send them an email! Refused to offer any reasonable recourse. Don't waste your money on Amazon gift cards!.
on 21 February 2018
I was surprised by this greetings card as it is identical to one I have often used via "Blue Mountain". it was also my first experience of sending an Amazon greetings voucher, although I spend a lot of my online survey 'pocket money' purchasing directly from my account. Therefore, a good five star rating. It is worth noting however, that Amazon will not permit using payment from your stored credit account, it has to be a separate credit/debit card payment, actioned only when the recipient opens the email voucher.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 January 2016
Terrible....I have resent the gift card via email twice now and still not received. My nephew has checked his junk and nothing. I can't find anywhere to direct me on how to go about cancelling and issuing a new gift card or how to resolve this problem. I wouldn't recommend this service to anyone nor will I ever use it again. Any help would be appreciated.