on 25 December 2011
I'm an up and coming make up artist and I got this present as a gift for Christmas.

Its in a very sleek box and looks very professional

The range of colours is amazing, incorporating shimmer and matte for an array of looks

I use most of my eye shadows with a wet brush to enhance the colours, and let me just say, I was blown away with the colours...for example, the white, which usually would just blend in with skin tone really stands out! and there's some colours that are almost neon!

This is a fabulous item and is definitely worth the purchase!!
on 25 June 2011
i cannot recommend this product enough! i was so impressed with this product! the quality of the eyeshadow should make this item far more expensive, the colours are highly pigmented and are very smooth to work with!
on 26 April 2011
I am so pleased with this product,it was deivered quickly,well packaged too,each colour is about the size of a five pence piece,which might sound a bit skinny,but there are 168 of them,the potential is endless as to colour combos and various looks you could create with this,I think it would be a great product for a budding makeup-artist,the case is very nice too,stylish and robust,the pigments were very good,I don't know if they last all day as I don't wear my makeup all day,but I reckon they would,fabulous palette,would buy again!.
on 24 June 2011
First of all, I am very impressed with he delivery. Received it after two days :)

The quality is good, good pigmentation, but get some fallout. Not all that keen on the packaging, either. All in all, a good product! Endless combinations :D
on 6 December 2011
Real big variety of colours, each colour is the size of a UK 5p coin. I bought these to play around with and practice. I find they are only good to have a play around with, the colours are not very deep infact they are very light you have the pack the colour onto the brush if you want a deep shade effect or add a little bit of water. They spread easily and the colours get lighter as you blend, if you blend too much you end up losing the colour. As I said this product is good to have a play around with colours and styles for temporary use but if you were to wear them on a night out they will blow off before you leave the door.
on 2 January 2014
Bought this for my daughter who I might say is very good at researching for what she wants on Amazon! When she received this she then researched for brush sets (Real Techniques) and requested them for Christmas, so for now she is very happy until she discovers something else!!
on 28 April 2012
the order was delivered before the estimated date and was in good condition. The makeup was good and stayed on after a night out! Much better than getting an expensive brand of eyeshadow because it is waaay cheaper and does the same thing. will recommend this to everyone. use a brush rather than your fingers when applying makeup though.
on 27 August 2013
Perfectly packaged, no damage at all. Colour pigment is surprising, better than you would expect for the price! Definitely needs to be used with a primer/jumbo pencil, great for playing around with colours to give me an idea what colours I would actually use and therefore which to buy in larger sizes/better quality.
on 28 March 2014
very nice set of colours, great variety. Need a nice primer or light concealer before applying the shadows to make the colours more vibrant and stick around longer, unless you want a subtle then skip the primer.
on 4 April 2012
This is an amazing collection of colours brilliant for days when you feel imaginative and creative and just as good for the days you just want to do the basics.

I found them easy to apply, easy to blend and easy to remove at the days end.

The colours shown in the picture really are a true likeness to what I received and even better they were just as bright and lively when I put them on which is great as I have dark skin and don't always get the full affects with other makeup.

Similar feel to many of the other common named brands only with this you're offered a lot more for a lot less. If they still makes this when mine is finished I'm definitely buying another one :+)

See one answered question