on 30 August 2013
I was looking for a reasonably priced umbrella for my little girl, who is minnie mouse mad. I refused to pay £8 for an umbrella which seemed to be the going rate and then i came across this with free delivery and under £6 i though yep its a bargain. It arrived on time and my daughter loves it. It opens up easy enough and putting it down is a doddle too. It has a hooked end which is ideal for hanging up on my coat rack and on her coat peg at school. All in all i am more than happy with this umbrella and i will order again from supplier for my older girls once they decide what ones they prefer most. Definitely recommend the seller and their very prompt delivery. Thank you trade mark collections i have one very excited little girl looking forward to many rainy days :)
on 17 July 2013
Bought this for my daughters 3rd birthday as she loves Minnie Mouse and she loves it!!!! Think she is a bit disappointed the weather has been so hot lately so she hasn't had a chance to use it! Maybe we could use it a s a parasol! Nice brolly!
on 31 July 2012
I had 2 umbrellas sent to me. One of which was damaged and bent so you couldn't actually open the umbrella and the second broke upon opening it. This product is not sturdy nor durable particularly in the hands of little ones and is simply bad quality. Cute design for little girls though.
on 9 January 2012
Its sturdy and my 3 year old adores it. It is withstanding being opened and closed many times a day.Happy out!Trade Mark Collections Disney Minnie Mouse Dome Umbrella
on 26 November 2013
I brought this umbrella for my 2 year old daughter and she loves it!
Easy to hold and for them to carry around.
I would definately recommend this.
on 27 September 2013
Arrived earlier than expected. My granddaughter loves her new umbrella and I was impressed with the quality for such a cheap price of £1.50p
on 25 June 2014
Cute little umbrella bought as a gift for a 3 year old. She adores it and it's a perfect size. Great fast delivery. Would recommend.
on 14 November 2011
Bought this for my little niece, she adores it Minnie Mouse and adores the umbrella!! A very nice product and receommended highly.
on 11 January 2012
Lovely umberella with cute minnie mouse motif. nice and strong ideal for kids has a nice handle good for little hands to hold.
on 13 September 2013
Sturdy umbrella purchased as a gift for my goddaughter, she loves it! Perfect size and at a great price too. Very happy!