on 20 December 2012
The delivery, product etc all fantastic, looks as the picture, excellent quality.
It is much smaller than it looks-not a shopping bag, a small handbag...
on 13 January 2013
The bag in itself is lovely, but there is an awful smell to it. I am going to have to get it dry cleaned to see if the smell can be removed. If i hadn't of thrown away the paperwork and packaging, i would've returned it. Certainly not worth £47!
on 21 December 2012
The Gusti leather vintage shoulder shopping bag seems to be made of excellent quality leather and looks as though it will be a long lasting product. I was not sure if the bag would be as good as the description but I was not disappointed. I would have been worried on seeing the white bloom on the surface of the leather if I had not read the description first so I think the sellers information was helpful.
on 24 November 2015
This is a lovely bag. I have no issues with it. It is sustainable which I love and it comes with a pot of cream to keep it supple and protected. It did have a strong smell, but all leather does. The smell certainly wasn't off-putting and faded after a week or so. I intend to buy more from this company as I love the bag. It feels flimsy but it is strong enough to carry all my stuff including my heavy camera which goes everywhere with me. The straps are long enough to wear over my shoulder.
on 24 February 2013
It is a good quality leather but it is not even half size of that bag on the picture. Much much smaller. Disappointed. leather stinks. Bought for my wife, not used once since. If you want a good quality handbag don't buy this one.
on 2 January 2013
Nice piece in woman's wardrobe. Nice smell and look. The size is a bit disappointing. Looks larger on the pictures. As per quality time will show.
on 19 December 2012
The bag is simply awful.
The leather is very poor quality and smells bad for some reason.
Buying it was simply a waste of time.
I got my money back within a week after I returned it
on 3 March 2013
The bag is much smaller than advertised, a hanbag rather than a shopper. The leather is lovely vintage but does smell strong although at least you know it is genuine. Lovely colour and prompt delivery. Bonus is that it came with a leather protector balm.
It is a good bag but would have paid a little less for the size and its stitching. Zip compartments are in side.
on 23 March 2016
Okay, to start off with, I did not buy this off Amazon. I bought this directly from Gusti Leder website. It was for my mother as she was looking for a moderately large bag to use for shopping. My mother is very happy with it. I would recommend to anyone.
on 19 December 2012
Bought for the wife as a present. She loves the look and feel of the vintage type leather. Good quality at a fair price. Recommended.