Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - U2 Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 7 May 2012
Having read those reviews on Amazon, I placed an order on this item. My macbook Pro is the late 2008 version, which in comparison with the late 2011, it has much reflection.
The film is dead easy to stick on the screen, and no bubble at all! That is brilliant.
However, I found that there is no adhesive materials at the lower bottom, which covering Macbook Pro. As the result, some dusts can easily get int the screen through that space. I understand why this product can be washable, because of this!
Also, the protector would reduce the brightness of the screen. Sometimes, I do find that the text on the screen are blur, maybe there is a very tiny space between the film and the screen, causing the problem.
If you really care about the quality of the screen, more than the reflection, I don't think you should buy it. It may only suitable for those people finding glossy screen would cause serious eye-strains.
on 3 July 2012
Bought for my MBP 15" late 2011 edition. My office is pretty bright and the light reflecting off the screen was becoming really uncomfortable after extended use due to eye strain.
There are other screen covers out there but the previous reviews persuaded me to go with this one. Am glad that I did. It arrived promptly and packed well. Used the supplied screen cleaning cloth first and then applied the screen protector which was really simple - no bubbles under the protector. The protector has an oval shaped cut-out for the camera at the top of the screen. Has transformed my screen and am very pleased with it. Dropped one star because price might be a bit steep, but well worth it.
on 21 December 2011
The clarity on this one is much more better than previous generation. Get rid of annoying reflection, while being absolutely no bubble and reusable. The only drawback is it tune color a little bit warmer, or say more yellow. You may correct it by adjust color, not big deal.

This definitely the NO.1 choice for one who really hate macbook's glossy screen.
on 17 July 2012
Sure, it's v expensive but application is a doddle, unlike any other screen protector I have ever had, and when I saw two minute specks of dust under it, I lifted it off, brushed them away from the screen, and back it went. It's basically too thick to have bubbles, and unlike thinner, stickier ones, is more like a post-it note so uses 'tackiness' not glue to work. Very clever. Might buy one for my iPad now as well, or at least when my ExpertShield gets worn out.
on 9 July 2012
This is really excellent. It is very easy to put on, and works really well at reducing the glare. It is extremely easy to fix to the screen. It has made a huge difference to my work, and I have no hesitation recommending it to others.
on 27 May 2012
Very easy to use and very easy to apply. There is no glue or messing about. No adhesive applied directly to your screen, therefore there is no worry about bubbling or any of that nonsense. The screen is great for reducing the glare. I am a graphic and web designer that loves using my laptop in sunny places. This screen has helped a HUGE amount.
on 16 March 2012
I had to buy my Macbook Pro in a hurry as my old laptop died so had no choice but to go for the shiny screen. I've suffered with it, glare and reflections to the extent that it has affected my eyes - straining to see what I'm doing with all the other lights, reflections, movements going on behind me. I have the Moshi case for my iphone so I took the plunge (there are cheaper products on the market) and I am amazed at the difference it makes. SO easy to apply - no creases, no air bubbles and my screen is now like the matt screens - no reflections, no glare and no problems. I cannot see any difference in clarity or colour (not a creative, just a user). This is the first review I've given to any product as I am so impressed and I think it is excellent value for money. HOWEVER, 8 months later I am not so impressed. At the bottom of the Ivisor it does not 'stick' to the Macbook screen and dust gets in between the visor and the screen. Eventually it starts to peel. I have removed and washed it twice now (according to the instructions) and it now just seals at the top and flaps around loosely at the sides and the bottom. No longer sticks. So, two pieces of sellotape hold it down which I fear eventually may become four pieces - one at each corner when the top no longer holds either. So, not very good value for money after all and will have to replace before 12 months is up. Shame. Any suggestions? NOW WON'T STICK AT ALL, sellotape all around and it doesn't hold to the screen anywhere so everything is blurred. Dust underneath and the whole thing looks a complete mess - well, not now I've removed it, sent a complaint and will have to buy something else. BEWARE. It's the best thing ever when you first apply it but dust underneath and lack of adhesion makes it a £35 spend every six months.
on 11 March 2013
This is a cheaper alternative to buying a MacBook Pro with an AntiGlare screen. Although, getting an AntiGlare screen would be the preferred option as that would give you a larger screen resolution.

The screen protector, in no way completely reduces glare, but mutes it enough for the screen to be usable under bright conditions.

Once applied, you can't really tell it is even installed at first glance.
on 13 May 2013
Love this product and am going to get one for my iMac too. Didn't realise how badly the gloss screens have been affecting my eyesight and giving me headaches until I got this. My back faces a window making daytime work very difficult. Very easy to apply and had no bubbles. Like that are able to reapply but have no intention of taking off...

Now just need some sunny weather so I can work outdoors...
on 14 March 2012
I have anti-glare protectors on my iPad and on my iPhone, and this anti-glare protector for the Macbook Pro is superb. It is a very high quality protector indeed. It is made out of very sturdy material, slides on effortlessly without leaving any bubbles, and offers superb protection from glare. It is cut to fit perfectly on top of the existing screen, so getting alignment right is important and requires a little patience. The colours are not significantly compromised, for everyday users, although high end pantone critical artistic work may be another matter!

For people working in environments that are likely to attract glare, do your screen and your eyes a favour and buy this. I am delighted, and until such times as Apple offer anti-glare screens at affordable prices, I will keep on buying good quality anti-glare protectors like this!