on 1 May 2014
Having a baby is very costly, and one of the things you need to buy regularly for many months is baby wipes.
These wipes are not only cheaper than most others, but they are gently on babies skin.

My baby used to get nappy rash which we used various creams on, the rash got worse every time we used cheap Walmart or wilko own brand. But since we've started using these, nothing! And we don't have to use the creams anymore :D
The only time she's had a slight rash was when we acquired a pack of "Kandoo" wipes.

The wipes come in 12 packs of 56 wipes.
The packs come in a cardboard box with holes in the top to carry it with.
The box itself is very sturdy and I've used one of them to hold things to tidy my room.

I found that one box every two months is about right :)
review image
on 21 January 2014
exception, they are nice and thick and last well. We use them round my house for nearly everything from wiping bums and faces to cleaning high chairs and floors and even the sticky finger prints off the car dash. The fragrance on them is very subtle and they aren't too wet. I've used them on a newborn and not...
on 20 July 2014
I have used these for a very long time.

They are the best baby wipes in my opinion.

It's a shame that since they had a facelift and were made even better (thicker), amazon removed them from subscribe and save!! I have to use others now.
on 2 May 2014
Good as ever if u used these before there simply is no comparisment to other brands and to get ur huge box in thru the Royal Mail on a set day of a month is such excellence!
on 3 August 2017
Great
on 19 January 2017
Great
on 18 May 2017
perfect
on 18 November 2015
They don't fall apart like Huggies wipes. Very good.
on 24 January 2013
Wet wipes can be pretty harsh on skin, even the ones that claim to be 'sensitive'. These are the only ones I would use on myself or my family, and this big pack makes them just as affordable as the cheaper brands.
on 17 September 2017
Good price and nice one.