My daughter had extremely sensitive skin and these are the only wipes that suit her bottom and face.

They are quite thick and absorbing, they don't leave the skin too wet, and they are none greasy.

Really good for sticky fingers and mucky mouths.

Really easy to wipes hands and even get paint and pens off little fingers.

I would recommend these and since using them I never use any other wipes now.

As they are quite thick you don't need to use too many. They only thing that bugs me is sometimes you can pull one out and 5 come out in one go do you need two hands to dispense the wipes.

Otherwise a good buy.
on 21 January 2014
exception, they are nice and thick and last well. We use them round my house for nearly everything from wiping bums and faces to cleaning high chairs and floors and even the sticky finger prints off the car dash. The fragrance on them is very subtle and they aren't too wet. I've used them on a newborn and not...
on 2 May 2014
Good as ever if u used these before there simply is no comparisment to other brands and to get ur huge box in thru the Royal Mail on a set day of a month is such excellence!
on 19 January 2017
Great
on 18 May 2017
perfect
on 18 November 2015
They don't fall apart like Huggies wipes. Very good.
on 12 February 2013
Love love love these wipes so delicate on my LO's bottom, smells lovely and so far no nappy rash. Half way through the pack or even the last wipe is not dripping wet like I've found with other wipes. I've got these on subscribe and save as they're all i plan on using! Would definitely recommend!
on 24 July 2013
THIS PAMPERS SENSITIVE REFILL PACK IS REALLY WORTH THE MONEY.MY HUSBAND AND I ARE VERY HAPPY FOR THIS PURCHASE. IT WILL LAST LONG.
on 9 May 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )|Verified Purchase
There's nothing bad to say about papers sensitive wipes - except perhaps if you buy in small volume they're pricier than some of the competition. Buy in bulk with a deal like this and it evens out. Utterly essential to have if you have a baby or very small children - other brands have given our kids a bit of gip, but these never have. Very happy with them.
on 2 April 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I can't get terribly excited about baby wipes. However, these Pampers wipes do the job straightforwardly and effectively. They don't seem to cause any irritation to my children's skin, and they don't have any unpleasant chemical smell. I've never had one rip on me. The sticky closing flap can start to curl up after a while, but so long as you take out a wipe at least once every day, no significant drying out occurs. I've used wipes that have sturdier plastic lids, but they can actually be more of a fiddle to use, and don't seem very much more effective.