Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Discover more Shop now

on 23 July 2013
Chose this product because it is of my era. The sounds are great and bring back memories of my adolescence. Wonderful value, well presented and balanced. Very strongly recommended amongst wrinkley boppers like me.
on 28 July 2012
I bought this because it is my favourite type of music and I had a bit of a worry about downoad mp3 and quality but I needn`t have worried it was very easy and the quality great
on 19 September 2015
As a senior citizen I have always been a lover of pop music.
I have many 45s and LPs still in the loft, and in a special draw! 2 X 78s.

Many of these tracks I have bought as singles or on LPs. The first single
I ever bought was a Pat Boon track on a 78 called Love Letters in The Sand.

Many of the tracks on this download are superb and I never ever thought I would
hear them again. The sheer simplicity and raw talent and emotion of those early
years of rock and roll and pop music come flooding back like Billy Fury with Maybe
Tomorrow and Richy Valens with Donna and I really enjoyed hearing so many again.

The tracks all seem beautifully enhanced and seem to cover all of the popular hits
I remember as a teenager in the late 50s early 60s.

To me this download is not a buy. It is a steal!!

To you young people I would say this download is something special that
will help you understand where your music of today comes from.

What you have today we started! lived through! and loved it!!

Believe me you will not be disappointed. Buy it before the price goes up!

Bw
on 1 December 2012
When I saw this album i just had to have it.

It brings back great memories of when I was young.

With a 100 tracks to choose from I call it real value for money.......an excellent buy!
on 5 May 2016
A great line up of hit records that seems endless. I had forgotten how many hit records I knew from the great times of the 50s and 60s. For me this was a must have CD which has not disappointed me. Great value for money.
on 21 July 2013
Fabulous album. I ordered it for my Kindle Fire as at the time I had no music on it. Now I have plenty of music all day as Kindle also loaded my last 12 albums ordered from Amazon so I am enjoying all my old cds again.
on 7 March 2012
100 Greatest 50s & 60s Hits (Amazon Edition) I bought this in a fit of nostalgia and absolutely love it. It's great for listening to on long journeys. Equally good to soothe you to sleep on a restless night. I'd recommend this album to any "child of the 60's" looking back with longing or for those who missed it all first time round - enjoy!
on 26 October 2011
Wonderful tracks of the original hits. Consists of all the tracks that I have wanted. Brings back good memories of my youth! Extremely good value especially on MP3 download.
on 10 July 2015
I've wrote to Amazon a few times as I haven't got this Album downloaded on to my kindle fire I have sent my serial number and everything else that you asked for but to no avail I will tell you what I think of it when I get to download it
on 28 October 2013
I chose this because it is original artists and listening to it reminds me of my younger years, I love it, all the songs I used to sing and dance to. I would recommend this to all ages to enjoy.